I encapped some spots at my house

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Are the spots gone?

Your spots would have to be vary large & disgustingly soiled to have filled your cup.

You should listen to Steve Smith (Vac Away) explanation of encaping over at pro cleaners network, in a nut shell he wants his products to attack, dissolve & encap the oils that cause dirt to stick to the fiber, after the oil is dealt with then the dirt will slowly be vacuumed out, maybe not on the next vacuuming but a little bit at a time.

If you wanted instant satisfaction you should have pad capped.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You should have poured a gallon of used motor oil on your carpet and then tried to "Encap" it.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Marty, that's VOODOO, not vodoo. :oops:

I'm very happy you changed your tag line :wink:

Ya wanna put me on commission or retainer :?: :lol:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Jim Nazarian said:
Are the spots gone?

Your spots would have to be vary large & disgustingly soiled to have filled your cup.

You should listen to Steve Smith (Vac Away) explanation of encaping over at pro cleaners network, in a nut shell he wants his products to attack, dissolve & encap the oils that cause dirt to stick to the fiber, after the oil is dealt with then the dirt will slowly be vacuumed out, maybe not on the next vacuuming but a little bit at a time.

I wont rub it...LOL out.. I only encap to spot clean at times and I did it in this situation after my dogs brought some mud in work well but if I want it clean I will HWE...just hiding fer now.

G

Jim Nazarian said:
Are the spots gone?

No offence Jim,but what do you expect him to say?It makes up 90% of his products

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
That is a good one. You can only vac a little out at a time. It must take a while to crystalize. What a load of shit.

The Preacher

please explain what HWE does to get the carpet fibre clean.

what is the point of prespraying the fibers?

why would a guy like Bill Doan say encap was the best thing to happen to capet cleaning since the TM?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jessica burns his underwear after use...................of course Danny being parctical and not one for waste, wear them inside out for a few days first!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Danny Strickland said:
please explain what HWE does to get the carpet fibre clean.

suspend/emulsify and flush the soil out

[/quote]what is the point of prespraying the fibers?[/quote]

to aid in the suspension/emulsification of soil

[/quote]why would a guy like Bill Doan say encap was the best thing to happen to capet cleaning since the TM?[/quote]

haven't a clue, but I take a couple guesses;

1.)more money for the outfit using encRap on light soiled com compared to cleaning it every time w/TM?
2.) it allowed inept HWE hacks (which are many) to get acceptable appearance on com carpets?

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom