I Feel Good,

S

steamclean

I had a lady call me today, she was given my name from a local carpet store. They always recommended me, I think I might be good or something.

She has a year old beige\wheat colored carpet in her family room, they put an area rug over the top and now has staining around the area rug. She wants me to come look at it on Monday. She is positive it is not dye transfer. We'll see.

Anyways, she was talking my ear off for a while, she told me that over the years she used Chem?ry and they left the carpet sticky ( did not like them at all ). She then used another Steamer guy and it did not look clean and it was wet for over a day.

I come highly recommended from the carpet store where her husband knows the owner.
I received 2 jobs from them today within 45 minutes.

It pays to be good.

Ron

Name
Nate W.
steamclean said:
I had a lady call me today, she was given my name from a local carpet store. They always recommended me, I think I might be good or something.

She has a year old beige\wheat colored carpet in her family room, they put an area rug over the top and now has staining around the area rug. She wants me to come look at it on Monday. She is positive it is not dye transfer. We'll see.

Anyways, she was talking my ear off for a while, she told me that over the years she used Chem?ry and they left the carpet sticky ( did not like them at all ). She then used another Steamer guy and it did not look clean and it was wet for over a day.

I come highly recommended from the carpet store where her husband knows the owner.
I received 2 jobs from them today within 45 minutes.

It pays to be good.

Ron

If it's a tufted rug with latex on the back even under a backing, it could possibly be offgasing of the latex.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I am always suspicious of someone who says "I have tried everyone and don't like any of them". They might not like me either.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom