I feel like I'm running a new machine!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
My TM mechanic and I have been working on my machine and it's finally done the way I want everything. He taught me so much during this time I feel so much more confident about running completely solo and maintaining the machine properly as my husband can longer work at all. We completely reworked my chemical feed today and fixed a leak in the top of my HX by re sealing a plug. I took down my live solution reel. It was 300 ft and I've been kinda playing with different lengths and got that all figured out. I did not realize just how much heat I was actually losing! My heat rocks now!
A whole bunch of minor fixes and changes and it feels and runs like a new machine. Between that and the equipment that has been added such as the Dev filter, the Zipper, and the Rotovac 360i my efficiency has improved drastically and I can get through the day without being in agony from back pain anymore!
It's amazing how much less stressed out I feel!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I'm going to stock up on the spare bits...extra quick connects, male and females, filters, jets, etc and yes, I know how to change them out too! That's why I feel so much more confident. It's a great feeling!
As for anymore changes, I can't think of any. That new UPH tool will be the next best addition as I only have the old style wrist killer right now.....lol.
Then a Brush Pro and I will be completely set with everything to be a rock star! But machine wise I couldn't be happier!
I feel much more confident in raising my prices now that I am better equipped and more efficient too which is huge. I've been slowly raising them as you know and I'm going to keep testing the waters to see what I can go up to and still always win the estimate. :rockon:
Oh...one thing, you taught me something in regards to your van wrap. I have carpetcleaningdenvercolorado.com and I am thinking of changing the signage on my truck. That is something I'm going to try to design and hopefully come spring change it out! You don't think that's too long of a link do you?

Reactions: J Scott W

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Oh...one thing, you taught me something in regards to your van wrap. I have carpetcleaningdenvercolorado.com and I am thinking of changing the signage on my truck. That is something I'm going to try to design and hopefully come spring change it out! You don't think that's too long of a link do you?

Yes, that's too long. I'd consider maybe "carpet cleaning Denver", adding Colorado wont benefit you much.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom