I finally understand...

Name
Lee Stockwell
Well why is there a forum on carpet cleaning. Do you guys enjoy it that much or you just don't know what your doing. Go into the place, clean the carpet, and then leave. I know you guys like to suck rugs and date your extractors but there are other places for that!! Lol you guys are cute if you have time to BS about work. While you're in here talking about parts and pieces you're all getting out hustled by your competition
You are still clueless.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well why is there a forum on carpet cleaning. Do you guys enjoy it that much or you just don't know what your doing. Go into the place, clean the carpet, and then leave. I know you guys like to suck rugs and date your extractors but there are other places for that!! Lol you guys are cute if you have time to BS about work. While you're in here talking about parts and pieces you're all getting out hustled by your competition
So, why the fook are you still here? No work today?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m building an airplane. But I do love sucking rugs and humping my TM.

• Haha
Reactions: Old Coastie

steve_64

My apologies, I scrub and then extract. That's how I've done it in 1976 and why people call me to do there carpets. you need to aggitate the carpet to loosen the dirt. Then you sucks out the dirt and water and that's why I have so many regulars. I've been called a day after large and small companies screwed up and did a crappy job. Dry carpet cleaning is a joke. If you just use a scrubber youre just dispersing the dirt. And extraction isn't strong enough no matter how much power you have especially on a greasey warehouse carpet. I do consulting fairly cheap. Feel free to message me to build your business expedenally. Thanks for your ignorance

TOM
- did you know that 70% of the dirt in your carpet you can't see?
Did you know if you Prespray extract then run a bonnet over all of it you get it even cleaner than just pre scrubbing.

Reactions: Doug Rice

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

Three things there Chief.

1. I do not waste one second of any day thinking about my “competition”. I only focus on my customers.

2. I make time to “BS” on this board because I enjoy the camaraderie of like minded people.

3. If you want to be a asshole with a superiority complex you better be funny.

steve_64

By pre scrubbing you are smearing piss and Crap all over the house and on walls. Prespray and extract then run your bonnets to get rid of the black sock effect you are leaving behind.

Mikey P

Administrator

Would you be interested in being a Moderator here?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Three things there Chief.

1. I do not waste one second of any day thinking about my “competition”. I only focus on my customers.

2. I make time to “BS” on this board because I enjoy the camaraderie of like minded people.

3. If you want to be a asshole with a superiority complex you better be funny.
2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom