I finally used my CX 20 today..

Mikey P

Administrator
@ a small cubical filled office.

Made me appreciate my 17" Defender that much more.

The CX will kick arse in large open areas but a 20 inch head is tough to get under and around stuff. Not too mention the pads barely fit.

The tank gets in the way too much as well.

The difference between the 3/4 and the full horse motor is very obvious. The CX is one hell of a production machine. I am looking forward to racing my chimp with my Cimex some day soon.

A few minor tweaks and Mr Lancaster will have a serious hit with this machine.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You know, just this week, I'd finally reached the conclusion within myself over whether, or not, I was going to buy a CX-20, or another Defender. I'd decided that for practical purposes, given the average size of my commercial jobs, that I'd buy another Defender.

NOW I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS!

Rescue

Why don't you just get the CX 17" then. I just got it from Clarke a week ago and used on the firehouse to test it out and it worked great. One awesome machine. I just couldn't get under the desk in one area so I scrubbed the encap in with my procaps and it worked just fine due to the little soil in those areas. They liked it so much that I scored a job at that station next year during inspection time.

Rescue

Waldo-

Yep, mine does have the detachable tank. I have not played with it to see how easy it. There is four hand tightened nuts you can easily take off. I am not sure if there is a nut in the tank though. I will check, because this would be time consuming to take off.

Rambo

15" Defender

Marty, you might want to get a 15" Defender while your at it. We have the CX20 and the 17" Defender and will add the 15" Defender. I do not want tanks on the Defenders, but like it on the CX20. I guess I am addicted to the Multi-sprayer when using the Defenders.

Scott Rogers

Chris, is that the model you have to lift the weight off the head so it doesn't bog/stall when starting?

harryhides

Name
Tony
I thought that Marty was all set to get a Host set-up.
Is there anything else that you haven't tried and whined about yet ?

Fred Homan

Just this last Friday the 7th I ordered 2- CX 20 machines from Clark. All Stainless Steel. Should get them in about a week! Yessssssss
These things rock!!! Give Clark a call....Noooo I am not a shill....

Scott Rogers

Rambo said:
Could it be that Marty is a "Method of the Month" type of guy.

No, Marty is just cheap. He knows he needs more equipment, he just cant let go of the cash. The guy sits there with a stop watch when he is on his cell phone for godsake.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Rambo:
Do you actually READ the threads before you post? I already HAVE a 5 inch Defender (and a couple of multi-sprayers too, I might add) and I am trying to decide what to purchase next. I am leaning towards another Defender, unless that 17 inch with the sprayer tweaks my fancy.

Scott:
Finally someone who truly understands me.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Posted By admiralclean on 3/9/2008 at 1:14 PM
I could make money, but I might find I have to compromise in my values a bit.
I may make that change soon, but it's going to be a difficult personality change for me to make.
It sucks being anal.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, now it all makes sense in a retrograde sort of way.

Rambo

Marty, Clark makes a 5" Defender? Do you ever read your post after you post them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom