I got my upholstery tool today from auction

frank

Name
frank pulido
I was expecting a brand new tool and it have some scratches on it and I hope those screws wont tear the fabric. I may be wrong but don't remember seen screws in the plate at one I try before.

I will try it in a couple of days.

frank P
http://www.pulidoscc.com

Joe Bristor

That 2nd picture up from the bottom is a classic example of what I've seen with these tools - massive air leakage all around the perimeter where the Teflon (is supposed to) meet the head.
John, do you apply a generous bead of GOOP all around the perimeter or is that just the shed suppliers you refer to? shiteatinggrin

Francisco, Buen trabajo mejor senor.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The mistake was ours.

I apologize that you received the tool that I used to use in training Frank. I will send you a new one ASAP.

Feel free to continue to use the tool until your replacement arrives, at which time I'll send a call tag to pick the used on up.

frank

Name
frank pulido
Jim
is not anything wrong about it just notice a few escratches on the tool, you don't need to send another I"ll keep this one. thank you any way for your offer.

frank
www.pulidoscc.com

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Please be sure of that Frank. I have a tool sitting in my office ready to go today. Let me know.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
The first ones did not have the screws. Mine just snaps of and I like it, but not all were as well fitted. However, the ones with the screws have the teflon and smaller holes so would seem to be more gentle. I think mine is a plastic.

Haven't noticed any air leaks.

You will love the 'cleaning' performance of this tool and that it leaves the fabric dryer.

frank

Name
frank pulido
Thank you Loren
I saw it at central california supply in hayward, and remember you were there and Lisa you pull out your original rotovac with teflon green glides.
and I don't remember the screws.

Frank
www.pulidoscc.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom