I guess this means he aint coming.

Mikey P

Administrator
Gentlemen;

I just received a copy of an e-mail that a particular reliable source had sent to me indicating that "Ed Valentine" has committed to and is attending the PPfest. It was signed by: Mike Pailliotet

If this is true, and I have absolutely no reason to think otherwise based on the proof, then this appears like --------just another-----------false advertisement by this group. I would have to believe that they figure that they can draw a few more people into their clan and/or discredit me personally by indicating myself as a "no-show". (????)

Based on the past recorded information that I have at hand from their "independent scientific testing" ('07)this group (or persons) appears to be pretty slick and therefore lack crditability, IMHO.

My hope is that they Apologize and at least say that they "made a mistake" to those whom they have sent this announcement to.

Oh well...........at least I have had their focus & attention for several years, but as one of my other Great customer has just told me:

"They can't make their own candle burn brighter by (trying to) blowing out someone elses!"

The very best to all;
Ed Valentine

Mikey P

Administrator
I added Ed to a long list of attendees as a joke as we all know Ed would not attend a CCing function if were held in his own drive way.

G

I have been in Ed's shop queit a few times, Ed is a cool guy and always willing to help.
If everyone only knew how many cleaners he has help and never ask for a dime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom