I hate gum

Chads

Supportive Member
Where are the good chems at the just dissolve this crap. I need to find a good one that I can get in California. I remember we used to put something on gum and by the time we hit with the wand gum dissolved pretty good. Probably been took off the market cant remember what it was though.

Chads

Supportive Member
How did those gum getter's do the ones you where giving out at Mikey's fest the metal ones. I didn't get see one up close what was the idea they were suppose to do.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
With the right product and good heat you don't need to waste the money on a gum blaster. CTI Pro Solve, BP Gum Gel and HM Orange Gel have always worked for me.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It's all a state of mind. I like dealing with gum, but that's because I don't mind working at it. A little Hel-Gel and a paint can opener(the kind with a bottle top opener on one end) and I'm good to go.

You can't be lazy and be a superior cleaner.

Stoopie

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I use crayons to dye it so it blends in.

Thank you Harold!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
That's bull Ron, a lot of us use high heat and plenty of flow and I've never seen smashed in gum melt away without proper chems. You can wake up now. Try some citric gel.

Able 1

Name
Keith
the heat from my tm just smears it but that is the first thing i try even though it can be counterproductive .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom