" I hate this wand"...

Mikey P

Administrator
Well yeah, it's the wrong glide and the slot is not in the carpet..

yfp.

PXL_20220118_202535066.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Because it was the wrong glide for that one that used so much sugar to hold it on, it broke in the removal process.

If he wants the proper glide he knows where to find right now...

You broke his glide?

Is this a get ahead of a "bad man Mikey broke my glide story" thread?..........because to be honest the geometry doesn't look all that bad and seems to match that of the vac slot :icon_twisted:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
You broke his glide?

Is this a get ahead of a "bad man Mikey broke my glide story" thread?..........because to be honest the geometry doesn't look all that bad and seems to match that of the vac slot :icon_twisted:

You're going to second-guess me on a geometry of a glide?

When we put this wand on the floor at typical operator height, the vacuum slot was completely in the air.

At least without the glide, the wand can now be used.

Name
Nate W.
This whole time I was told glides make it easier to clean.. But seems as if every time I use the glide carpets take longer to dry.. I don't think glides are for me.. You guys who use them are stoopid! :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
This whole time I was told glides make it easier to clean.. But seems as if every time I use the glide carpets take longer to dry.. I don't think glides are for me.. You guys who use them are stoopid! :lol:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Its misrepresentation. I'm filing a consumer complaint with the Glide authorities.

Your order and pay for a GreenGlide yet you get white. It's the old bait and switch. Mikey learned it when he first started in the industry. 😉
Can you imagine the lawsuits if he actually gave you a green one and the color came off on the carpet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom