I hate white fabrics...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I went (endured) furniture shopping with Carol yesterday. I had all sorts of non-verbal signals going when I found the sales people to be annoying to the breaking point of my usual tact and reserve in public and I needed for us to leave.

White, cream, and very light grey furniture was most of what I saw on display. Most of the area rugs were viscose, or deceptively named "art silk" and "bamboo silk".

Cleaning isn't for sissies or the careless these days.

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
My wife recently bought two new sofas and when I asked what material covering is the most commonly sold in the store.
He said, "Performance fabric."
:eekk:
I had to get him to clarify. To which he finally admitted it was polypropylene.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Saigers free and clear. Saigers rinse. SS Tool.

Name
Chandler
I went (endured) furniture shopping with Carol yesterday. I had all sorts of non-verbal signals going when I found the sales people to be annoying to the breaking point of my usual tact and reserve in public and I needed for us to leave.

White, cream, and very light grey furniture was most of what I saw on display. Most of the area rugs were viscose, or deceptively named "art silk" and "bamboo silk".

Sooooo true

Name
Chandler

Iā€™m blessed or some might say cursedšŸ¤£. I clean natural fabrics nearly everyday so my fears have turned in to excitement!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom