I have been kicking around and Idea..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am looking at rewarding LOYAL customers who order from us regularly that we have to ship to. If you were to get a discount for placing a standard monthly order that will auto ship the first business day of the month would that be of interest? Yes I know I am sharing this publicly and some one in Texas might decide to jump on my idea but that's ok the key word is LOYAL. You wont have to call or email or go online unless you want to add to it but you will have your monthly order on your door when you expect it and you wont have to worry about running out or waiting or driving in to the store unless you planned poorly. I am going to do this with my best customers next month so if your interested let me know and I will be happy to discuss it with each person on a person to person basis again LOYAL is the key word.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I’m surprised there are guys that require monthly ordering

Bulk ordering 3-4 times annually with free shipping works for me

If you need to reorder the same thing every 4 weeks, it seems like you should buy bulk and save
not everyone is a big baller like you :) Most guys spend between 3-500 a month on chems. There are also a bunch of guys that will order every week or every other week, That would drive me nuts but I teach Just in time stocking. Silly to stock product when I have a warehouse already. Order a months worth then re order every 3 weeks so it shows up with a few days to spare and keep your cash in the bank not on your shelves depreciating

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You keep yor money in the bank huh?
They'll lock the doors suddenly.....then woulda do....cash won't last...???

TOILET PAPER....and cigarettes will be
Cash of the future....

Reactions: Chris A
F

FB7777

I wish I knew you when you had speed boat money Bawb

i could have diverted some of that toilet paper and cigarette currency cash into Proctor&Gamble and Phillip Morris stock

then this Doomsday scenario could have also been a tremendous market shorting opportunity

Reactions: Mikey P and Chris A

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
If you were around to experience the Cuban
Missile crisis.....you would have a small glimpse into the reality of fear....I used to
"Duck an cover"......
This younger generation have no idea of
Some atrocities that human beings have committed

F

FB7777

you’re still ducking and covering over made up scenarios

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

Cuban Missile crisis was a psychological threat

pretty sure 9/11 and mass shootings are real

Name
Matt Ross
I see the potential for this to work for folks. Our janitorial supplies are delivered like that to our jobs. With shipping becoming cheaper and cheaper it makes sense. And if amazon is getting people to subscribe for everything you might as well try it. Good thinking.

randy

Name
Randy
I teach Just in time stocking. Silly to stock product when I have a warehouse already. Order a months worth then re order every 3 weeks so it shows up with a few days to spare and keep your cash in the bank not on your shelves depreciating.

That my friends is a distributor that gives a ______ about his customers.
You won't get that from Amazon or 1800-WE screw carpet cleaners

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom