I have some great customers...

Name
I'm Rick James
80% of this job is customer service.... !gotcha!

GO GREEN Carpet Cleaning did my house today, OMG... I am in shock.... My carpets look brand new... I mean I have had my carpets done before but they have never looked like this. WOW!!! Thanks Brent
Aubrey P
Everett, WA

I highly recommend Brent Dill and Go Green Carpet Cleaning. I own an in home carpet cleaner and am all about doing my own cleaning. Go Green proved me wrong. The quality of the service was above and beyond what I can do myself. He was able to get the old dirt stains at the edge of all my stairs and when done the carpet felt extra soft and clean everywhere.
The carpet dried quickly and there was no lingering smells or residue as the chemicals used were green products. I have a crawling baby and it feels wonderful to be able to get the carpet so clean that I never worry about letting my little guy crawl around. I also had Go Green Carpet Cleaning clean my Grandma’s carpet which is very old; they also turned out great and the prices are wonderful for someone on a budget.
Jenny A.
Lynnwood, WA

Owner (Brent Dill) performed the job. Perfect technical knowledge on all aspects of carpet cleaning. He uses the most efficient / professional tools to do the job. He was such an extreme hardworker - never missed any detail. Very punctual timing. Very honest individual, with high level of professionalism. One very often can see tradesmen trying to fake honesty and/or professionalism. You know that they can't.
Brent was one of those rare individuals who gains your confidence right away. Results was spectacular. Carpet looked (and remained days after) like brand new. It's his own company. So you won't be paying unnecessary overhead of a larger company. Extremely reasonable pricing. The provided value (price/performance ratio) is so high, that you'll be really surprised.
Sedar B
Bellevue, WA

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Thats nice your mum and sister in law wrote them great things about your business Brent :p

Just stirring mate. They are nice reviews - congrats! Hope you get some extra work because of their glowing recommendations.

Name
I'm Rick James
Jim Bethel said:
Thats nice your mum and sister in law wrote them great things about your business Brent :p

Just stirring mate. They are nice reviews - congrats! Hope you get some extra work because of their glowing recommendations.

I have gotten work from these reviews. The last review the guy nominated me for Hall of Happiness at angieslist, not sure what that is.

I did check out some of my local competitors and the reviews are sooooo planted. One of them has his wife reviewing the company and one company likes to copy and paste the same reviews on the peer review sites. I love the reviews that sound more like a promotion than a review. The most interesting one is a guy posting a review on a local cleaners that accused him of plagerizing a much larger companies website.

I did get a bad review on Yelp saying how can I rig out to a 7th floor apt in downtown Seattle. I never had a request for such a job but it was right after the whole Nordic scam.

Name
I'm Rick James
topnotchman said:
good job Brent. Always good to hear TRUE testimonials.

Hey man we should get some of the other local cleaners to hang go get some drinks. I prefer to be friends with the local cleaners vs the dark side of being a competitor.

topnotchman

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Well, I dont service Everett, so you're out of my area, lol

brent said:
topnotchman said:

Hey man we should get some of the other local cleaners to hang go get some drinks. I prefer to be friends with the local cleaners vs the dark side of being a competitor.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
topnotchman said:

Yea, now he just needs to reword them so they are seo friendly and post the to his site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom