I have the Flash Cuffs in stock :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have the flash cuffs in stock I only received half my order so I am sending Jim a couple sets and Mikey a couple sets. I have 15 sets left that have not already been promised or sold. I will let anyone that wants to try them order them for $12 a set with a 3 set MAX at that price. List is only $15.75.

I only have the 2" Cuffs the 2.5 and reducers and starters are not in yet but expected next week.

Chads

Supportive Member
I want three sets. My wife loves the jelly bellys I prefer boston bake beans or M&M's peanut. shiteatinggrin

Able 1

Name
Keith
Odin said:
what ever happened to cool cuffs

persona non Grata

You'll hear way more about them this winter from us northern folk... When the button freezes on the flash cuff. :shock: Just wait... :lol:

clean one

Each and every day i use the cool cuffs i dislike more and more. I am going to switch to the flash cuffs

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
bunch of whiner baby sisies.. you could always go back to the plastic hose barbs!

I resent that remark....... I'm rocking old school cuffs and metal and some plastic hose barbs.... shiteatinggrin

G

Gnu

I never had issues with cool cuffs. the system I bought last year the guy had nothing but barbed cuffs. yup they were the first thing I replaced. I think flashcuffs are just hype. a new spin on an old item

Billy

Name
BH
NuTech Carpet Care said:
I never had issues with cool cuffs. the system I bought last year the guy had nothing but barbed cuffs. yup they were the first thing I replaced. I think flashcuffs are just hype. a new spin on an old item

I had been using the locking Cool Cuffs with my old SpitFire with no issues. After purchasing the BigBearTruck though the first 2.5" Swivel Cool Cuffs were a disaster because they literally fell apart on the reel. Luckily I purchased them from a company that stood behind them & replaced all the defective Cool Cuffs with a newly designed replacement which has worked well except for the major IMO issue with needing tape to stay locked together.

Actually Flash Cuffs look quite a bit different IMO than the old & new Cool Cuffs. The question is will they work better than Cool Cuffs & hold up over time of use? Until I am able to actually try Flash Cuffs, Cool Cuffs are the best alternative available for now.

What I really want is a cuff that really works without the need of Gorilla tape to hold it together when there is no vacuum being used.

If Flash Cuffs live up to the advertising they will be a GREAT replacement.

I've had zero problems with my swivel cuffs. I always break them apart to carry the hose in. They come apart easy and stay together when I need them to. They also seal just fine. I am going to order some more right now. Also the male fits my wand perfect. I did wrap a liltte electric tape where the end fits for the cuff to butt up against. That really helped make the seal perfect. I did that two months ago and have not even had to replace the tape. I really like the swivels I have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom