I have to give a hats off to my web site builder.

My site has jumped leaps and bounds on key keywords on google yahoo and msn..

Here's my site now.

www.mtnviewcarpetcare.com

So good that Devildog has agreed to use him! Now that must be good!!

PM me if you are looking for a good quality site that ranks well for keywords. The price is right to.

Carpet cleaning vancouver wa
carpet cleaners vancouver wa
Carpet cleaning Portland or
carpet cleaners portland or

DevilDog

I second what Rich has said. My first website designer was a DISASTER. My new site should be done in the next couple of days. Sooooooooooo much better and more to what I want than the shit that is there now.

Give Charles a call. Tell him Todd referred him. Don't mention Rich. LOL. I am not a shill....obviously Rich, with his love affair with George, is. Just kidding Rich. Sorta.

Anyway, the guy is good. He understands how to use words to help with rankings and he LISTENS to what you want.

Rich gave you the link...now do yourself a favor and get a REAL website up.

DevilDog

DevilDog

LOL! Does that mean you are not taking me out to lunch!!!

Come on now...you know I am just yanking your chain. God, that does not sound right.

DevilDog

DevilDog said:
LOL! Does that mean you are not taking me out to lunch!!!

Come on now...you know I am just yanking your chain. God, that does not sound right.

DevilDog

You name the time and place and I will be there.

Name
Bruce
You will find that your ranking will go up and down as google changes what ever it is they always change. I'm not saying that you will fall off of the front page, but you will move up and down from time to time.

John Buxton

So whats the bottom line on building your website. What are the actual costs? Are you paying per click on Google?

I just got a domain name, 89clean.com. 89clean is also my phone number, hopefully it will help folks remember.

John Buxton said:
So whats the bottom line on building your website. What are the actual costs? Are you paying per click on Google?

I just got a domain name, 89clean.com. 89clean is also my phone number, hopefully it will help folks remember.

The is all natural placement. The price you will have to talk to him about. I send him a lot of work so I get a big discount.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom