I Just Bought Me A

Willy P

Name
Willy P
New Studebaker Air Path, Can I start telling my customers 48 hour dry times instead of 72?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Willy P said:
New Studebaker Air Path, Can I start telling my customers 48 hour dry times instead of 72?

If your talking about carpet cleaning. my dry times are from 2-6 hours without a fan.
Depending on humidity. If your carpets are taking 72 hours to dry there is something seriously wrong. I'd sue a carpet cleaner who left my carpets wet for 3 days

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
If your talking about carpet cleaning. my dry times are from 2-6 hours without a fan.

at what application rate do you apply protectant, Joe?
and is it a water based or solvent base?

Thanks

..L.T.A.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
meAt said:
joeynbgky said:

at what application rate do you apply protectant, Joe?
and is it a water based or solvent base?

Thanks

..L.T.A.
if i apply protectant . it takes the solvent prtectant only 15 minutes to dry, so it says so on the bottle

Willy P

Name
Willy P
HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

I just did 2 suites, left the fan on in the LR of one while I cleaned another. I came back up to get the fan and check the progress- dry to the touch in under an hour. It's rainy and foggy here today so the humidity level is high. Wow. My normal winter dry times are 4 to 8 hours.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
That’s great Willy but, I bet you get sick of using that heavy noisy Airpath in less than a month.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
ACE said:
That’s great Willy but, I bet you get sick of using that heavy noisy Airpath in less than a month.

It is loud, but it's just to take my service up a notch above my competition. In a game of inches, I'll take all that I can get. I got it from our Vortex dealer :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom