I just completed 3 proposals that equal...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Ok so the value of the proposals (if accepted) would equal nearly 75% of last years gross sales. That's why I'm hoping I get it & hoping you're hoping I get it. LOL.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
No just another 2 baskets. Still only 2-3 weeks of work per year. Plenty of time left to find a few more just like it.... & when I get it I'll be able to afford an extra tank of gas to go find them.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Scott beat me to it, go create your own luck Jeremy

did you ever get a call from the resume

I tried raising my prices but haven't had much luck, only got 1 job out of 6 bids on residential carpet cleaning

go back to slightly higher then normal rate, $3-6 more per room and get 5 out of 6, probably need to work on the sales part of the job a little more

what type of jobs did you bid

Fon Johnson

There is nothing at all wrong with having two or three big baskets, but don't let them contain everything. Complacency equals death. Good enough never is.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
a lot of eggs in one basket

I need more eggs any way!

The thought that hits me is financing the receivable and cash flow.

Net 30 & a 2% discount if they pay in Net 10 or less. The great bunch of guys that help me know the deal.... They get paid when I get paid on large jobs with a significant outlay.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"Put all your eggs in one basket........then WATCH that basket!"

Andrew Carnegie

Easy solution to the issue of having one account that equals 75% of your business:

Go get 6-10 more just like them. If you get this one, then you're good enough to get more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom