I Just Rebuilt My Site

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Spots2Stop said:
I just rebuilt my site and was hoping to get some feed back on it. I still need to add water damage. http://www.cherryhillcarpetcleaning.com/

Thanks

The Nav bar should have the same or close to the same font and font color as your "24 hour..." font ...so you can see it..like Fred sed

Take the van and the dudes off the header...worthless unless you are a carpet cleaner looking to get your carpets cleaned.

You've got good colors but it's a little unorganized...not too bad though
I would bring your vid higher up and to the right...and then the info too the left of that....maybe a header on the vid but not neccessary....although you might consider putting a "watch our vid" or something like that.

Why 2 numbers with the same area code?

Where's your "email us" link?

It's pretty simple and that's good

I would put the logo...if you have one in the left upper corner and your contact info with "Call Now" in the right upper corner.

Remember to have the same header on every page ( I only looked at the front page) and make sure your logo is clickable back to the home page.

Your nav bar should be centered.

The red is good but I would have your phone number in that red as well...and a little larger font...don't hide your info

Most sites make it a pain for people to call them....yours is not too bad for that...but you can make it better.

Overall....it's pretty good....I've seen worse...have you seen Crowley's?...Good God. lol

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Looks good and killer example of on page SEO

BTW: a couple of images have a blue outline on the specials page. If you put an "border=0" at the end of the image tag it should solve this.

Albert

dgargan

I didnt see any appeal to women, who are your main target. If your a carpet cleaner it's an awesome site to look at but won't make you any money

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
dgargan said:
it's an awesome site to look at but won't make you any money

I beg to differ. Try searching any of those towns in Michigan. Cherry Hill is on top everywhere. Fine job as usual Joe. I like your service buttons.

Spots2Stop

Thanks Chris

I admit I can ad more to appeal to women and will with time; however I do think the uniform clean cut technicians help sell to women. I will also be adding testimonials and some service benefits soon.

The van is not important to the average person however I guarantee most of the locals have seen it around and I believe it helps with branding while showing I am a local company.

dgargan

Hey Joe didn't mean to slam the site. I was just looking at it from a marketing standpoint. Heck I don't know anything about how to build a web site. But because I don't know I did invest several thousands of dollars over the past few years on hiring someone to build mine, attending web marketing seminars, hiring SEO companies and so forth and they all preached the same thing. Less technical stuff and more kittens,puppies, babies and family pictures along with testimonials and how you can solve their problems.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Almost ready to redirect Fred. You won;t like the new one either because it is a flash site from Sitecube. Can't thank you enough.

Great job but you needed clearer pictures
I do like this because it will keep you in the areas you for each day
Discount Carpet Cleaning Special Days

Save 10 % on carpet cleaning services in the following areas on Mondays
Beulah, Honor, Interlochen, Lake Ann, Long Lake

Save 10 % on carpet cleaning services in the following areas on Tuesdays
Kingsley, Old Mission, Traverse City

Save 10 % on carpet cleaning services in the following areas on Wednesdays
Cedar, Empire, Glen Arbor, Lake Leelanau, Northport, Suttons Bay, Empire

Save 10 % on carpet cleaning services in the following areas on Thursdays
Acme, Eastport, Elk Rapids, Kewadin, Williamsburg

Save 10 % on carpet cleaning services in the following areas on Fridays
Alden, Bellaire, Central Lake, Fife Lake, Kalkaska, Mancelona, Rapid City

Spots2Stop

Thanks everyone :)

dgargan I didn't take offense to your reply. I want honest opinions and am thankfull to get them.

I need to take more up to date pictures with better resolution and lighting.

The 10% off service areas have always worked very well for us. Our customers love it and it keeps us from zig zagging all over the place.

We did it in Chicago and it was our best promo by far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom