I Know, I Know.....Nobody Wants To Hear It.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
But this is how I control the filth that flows into the tank every day. I'm old, been cleaning for 38 years, and this just makes my day easier. Most of you guys have those fancy ass inline filters, but this just makes clean up a little bit easier.

And if the custy wants to see what was cleaned out of her carpet, just carry a few quart size zip lock bags and give it to her.

filter1_zpsb3e9eef8.jpg
filter2_zpsf5217f8e.jpg
filter3_zps431a7742.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
That's so 1980. Sort of like that TM.

Excuse me Marty.......it's a 1992 Powermatic, and used as a coat hanger in the shop. My Sons use it for car interior cleaning. That machine hasn't seen the inside of a van since 1995. 2300 hours total.

I've gone through many inline filters, and it's just easier to use the pantyhose, and dispose them, not clean inline filters out on a custys driveway.

You all will come along some day after spending $$$$ on inline filters. They're pretty, and usefull, and just another item to break.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ooooohhhh! Now I get it! I thought I was supposed to wear them.:winky: Damn things were hot and itchy. Rode up my butt crack something fierce.

Reactions: GCCLee

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ooooohhhh! Now I get it! I thought I was supposed to wear them.:winky: Damn things were hot and itchy. Rode up my butt crack something fierce.

Willy......I used to get used ones from Mrs. Pifferton, but ran out of old ladies with worn pantyhose or knee highs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom