I know it is window cleaning, but on his website?

A

amazingcleansc

We used to have a professional window cleaner come once a month to the car dealership I worked at and I asked him how many windows he cleaned a year, he told me about 100,000. how much did he charge the dealership? $1 a pane. How much did he charge on houses? It depended but usually $10 a pane!

I was like SHIT! and he doesnt have to worry about his squeegee needing a part overnighted.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
There was a guy, I don't have his name but there was an article on him in the Chronicle.
He lived in montana and would come here every other week.

Worked by himself and cleared over $400,000.00 a year, cleaning windows.

F

FB7777

that video is nothing ... I knew a guy that used to post pictures on a bulletin board of his ex wife's friends and then had to start up his company all over again in a new city

A bunch of old lady's drooling over a shirtless jerk washing windows is not funny to me. They should be thinking of their husbands instead. :wink:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Andy,

Pychologist call this projection. If you are worried what your wife is doing at the local salon, feel free to share it with the group! !dork!

Sween,

You are a smart ass! FYI My wife and I have been married for 15 years and will remain married tell the day we die. We share the same moral convictions and neither of us think about any other. We take our wedding vow's VERY seriously. I can't say the same about the other 50% of married couples who end up divorced and their children raised in broken homes.

Psychologists call it commitment.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Padden McFadden said:
Sween,

You are a smart ass! FYI My wife and I have been married for 15 years and will remain married tell the day we die. We share the same moral convictions and neither of us think about any other. We take our wedding vow's VERY seriously. I can't say the same about the other 50% of married couples who end up divorced and their children raised in broken homes.

Psychologists call it commitment.

On a serious note.. I agree with everything you said, commitment issues are a huge problem in today's society and too many people see marriage as a temporary lable rather than the lifetime union it once stood for.

But as to your first comment.. I kinda of thought I could solve spiecial relativity during this mornings bathrooms session! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom