5509007.jpg

5509006.jpg

god only knows what caused this stain

5509005.jpg

laid the 40 vol down thick and the protein in the rug came alive

5509009.jpg

and ten died..

5509010.jpg

Used quadruple strength 02, hot sauce, Purple Engine Degreaser, 40 vol, ammonia and a tan pad and was quickly reminded that some carpet just needs to be replaced. Cant imagine what the backing looked like.

5509013.jpg

I left some 40 and ammonia behind to let it work but I think it's toast or needs a stripper.

blech.

Dont ask..

5509008.jpg

Greenie

Only ever got the racetrack marks out 95% One time, OP and engine degreaser, the rest was friction burn in the ole berber. I suspect the same here.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
did you try rust remover ?

i dono about them their big sticks but the cinder blocks around it add a level of sophistication too bad I don’t live close I’d a stopped by with a good vintage of wine in a box

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
poor guy............when you gotta take a shit.....must have been poking out

G

We pulled some carpet back like that 2 months ago; replaced the molded pad and cleaned bottom; cleaned top 3 times and came out great. Hit bottom with 40 vol and o2 also; then clean top again after applying some rust remover.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The thing is most places will just say clean it.

I've left worse.

:shock:

Name
Jesse
Sometimes there's nothing left to do

I was also defeated yesterday and it was our 2nd attempt on 1500ft of white gcd olie Berber. After our techs failed the day before, I decided to take 2 guys and lots of determination. We dueled it at 1000psi and used 380 gallons after many scrubs and chemical baths.

I used:
2.5 gallons of stripper, 4 gallons of purple power, 3 gallons of 127 volume peroxide, 2-3 lbs of powdered oxidizer, 4-5 lbs of Attack, 2 gallons of Ultrapac renovate, 1 quart of pigout, and 2 gallons of Hotknife, 2 red pads, tried a stripping brush, and 7 bonnets

It came out better, but I was disappointed.

tim

fels and cyclone work well on the black marks from treadmills, wheel chairs and walkers. I also like Enzall on those protein deposits which is often the case with people that are physically challenged, alot of spills and "accidents". That being said, sometimes on olefin it is wear, low heat set. Could be the case here. Im sure they were pleased, much improved.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Jess,

Sounds like way too much chemical, and too high a PSI IMHO.That works out to close to 1 gal. per 100 sq.ft. of prespray/boosters... and enough pressure to blow the soiling to the backing which can cause some nasty re-soil problems too (if it ever dries). 380 gal. of water & 15-20 ga. of chemical works out to 1 gallon per 3.75 sq. ft.
WOW!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Either the worlds, largest flea circus of they have mouse/ very small pets that run around these towers.. See the small steps to get to the top and then around they go.

Name
Jesse
No, Joke. I'm ham fisted to begin with and this customer wanted "the best we can get out of this crap at any cost". They have really nice facilities (except a few area's) and are a good customer, this was just one of those things where replacement wasn't an option and cleaning shouldn't have been.

It took alot of rinsing to get all those chems out. The dry time probably wasn't more than 7-10hrs being gcd olie. We made a lot of dry strokes and left a few fans.

The 127 volume was a booster for the other chems, nothing was diluted more than 1-4. I don't think resoiling will matter on this one, plus we are going to be cleaning it every 3 months now when we do the other facilities on site.

TimP

rjfdube said:
We pulled some carpet back like that 2 months ago; replaced the molded pad and cleaned bottom; cleaned top 3 times and came out great. Hit bottom with 40 vol and o2 also; then clean top again after applying some rust remover.

I think you should of recommended replacement.... :roll:

Chris A

Name
Chris
so you worked twice as hard for the same results? Hmmm....

Name
Kevin McCreary
I see what your saying Mikey, I always used to take the bitter with the sweet. If the bitter is
willing to pay, you might as well do it. For whatever reason I just don't see the nasties much
anymore, It would help my confidence to get a few more to see if I really know how to clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom