I love how quiet my machine is.

I bought my Everest without ever having seen one run, and took my suppliers word that they were nice and the machine I was buying was a-ok. The Everest has four settings (idle, low-upholstery, medium, high). Here are a few features that I love. First the machine doesn't have a choke as it is fuel injected so you can just crank it up like a car. The machine is also very powerful. I ran the machine today in the low or upholstery setting with 150 feet of hose and was amazed at the suction of this machine. I want to offer my customers the best service possible. I don't know if I could ever use my Legend again after running the Everest for one reason. The Everest running in the low or medium setting is so quiet. I hate how loud and obnoxious the Legend is. The Everest purs. Anyways I am happy with my purchase.

Greenie

Proof, turning a large blower sloooowly can have a significant reduction in pitch.

How come that doesn't work with Marty's V? lol

G

We looked at the Everest, but went with the 318's instead!

We are getting rid of the Butlers and going back to slide-ins
This way we can swap vans every 3 to 4 years!

I just bought a 318 for the Charlotte branch

And will be buying a new 318 every month for the next 10 months
stating in August of this year.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
admiralclean said:
I love how quite my Vortex is, too.

:roll: You Vortex guys are snobs, I think they are a little much, Plus you couldn't use those big ass trucks in southwest Detroit, Most people dont have driveways and parking is limited.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Yeah... but to do jobs IN Detroit... you have to actually BE in Detroit... and who in there right mind would do THAT??

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
AshleyMckendree said:
Yeah... but to do jobs IN Detroit... you have to actually BE in Detroit... and who in there right mind would do THAT??

I'm there almost every day brother, I'd prefer to work in my old neighborhood, Every day all day if I could. People know me there and the rooms are smaller. I must be out of my mind :wink:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I don't what silencer PRO CHEM is using on the EVEREST...

BUT>>>It sounds like a TURBINE engine starting up..... 8)

If it just had the sound of SW Powermatic BURNER.......

You would think that you were at the DRAG STRIP....Watch a ROCKET CAR :shock: :shock:

Name
Kevin McCreary
You should hear my Titan. Its very quiet even running in Dual mode. I think it is the blower (tri lobe 59)
if I'm not mistaken. Its a different pitch than other machines I have used. I also put it in a insulated van. It purrs.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The Everest is very nice looking. But after seing how Pro Chem/ Wimdsor has handled the issues with the Procaps/iCapsol I would never trust them with a TM

I hit 2000 hrs on my APEX and only had 1 hose problem just regualr maintenance.

The Everest is a beast and I have had absolutely zilch problems with that and it goes about 6hrs a day

Gotta clean the vac filters in both all the time and the strainer box after and sometimes in the middle of jobs because it pulls so much

Greg, I plan on always using inline filters with my machine preferably with 2 filters comming off the machine hooked to a y connector and then down to one hose. I will keep 4 filters on the truck to make swapping them out and cleaning much easier. This way I only have to clean my tank about once a week. Plus the suction should be a little stronger without running the machine in a higher mode. I plan on cleaning with it in the low setting because the suction is very strong on the low setting even with 150 feet of hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom