I love my Zipper

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Psi?
Trying my zip with flex tomorrow...

sent via tapatalk.
550 psi, make sure when you start that the back glide is at it's proper height. If you adjust it with your machine on you'll know it's good when you hear it suck down. Erik probably has it set up already.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I just bought my 2nd zipper. They are well made. It edges/vacuums vey well against the wall. I like the sight tube. I cleaned Titan Freight Systems the other day. Nylon carpet with diesel soot in the carpet. We have to pull the chairs mats so you can see the dirt lines pretty well. clean evry 6 months.
Usually have to prespray and scrub but the just did a redline prespray and soap free rinse, slow rinse and dry stroke. Perfect.

I even became an emulisfer hack at Anna's Bridal. Did an 8' X 50' section, did another about the same size then started my 3rd area, the first area was about dry when I was done with the 3rd area

If you think about it, you are vacuuming up your prespray and dirt before you rinse then you rinse and dual chamber vacuum with a dry stroke. That is vacuumimng the same area 4 times

Reactions: tmdry

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I just bought my 2nd zipper. They are well made. It edges/vacuums vey well against the wall. I like the sight tube. I cleaned Titan Freight Systems the other day. Nylon carpet with diesel soot in the carpet. We have to pull the chairs mats so you can see the dirt lines pretty well. clean evry 6 months.
Usually have to prespray and scrub but the just did a redline prespray and soap free rinse, slow rinse and dry stroke. Perfect.

I even became an emulisfer hack at Anna's Bridal. Did an 8' X 50' section, did another about the same size then started my 3rd area, the first area was about dry when I was done with the 3rd area

If you think about it, you are vacuuming up your prespray and dirt before you rinse then you rinse and dual chamber vacuum with a dry stroke. That is vacuumimng the same area 4 times

Mike, Steve, thanks for the reviews. I couldn't have said it better myself. YOU GET IT! :icon_cool:

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
from my experience so far with the zipper

it kicks the every living crap out of the prochem titanium

no question, no comparison

and yes, I just said that'

of course tight areas or light soiling a wand is just fine but so far im getting away with zero pre scrubbing

Last edited:

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
It's all I use for commercial carpets. Im getting my second one next week. I'm also ordering 2 mounting brackets Aero Tech made for Erik. Dustin I bet you're going to hate parting ways with that Zipper, I bet it won't be long before you order one:lol:

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I wouldnt want anything bigger than the 15. When cleaning commercial carpets the wider the wand the better chance your going to have a break in suction because of uneven surfaces.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Perhaps making a bracket similar to the one some of these CRB companies have to allow 2 CRB's to run together, plus adding the weights on the zipper so they stayed down, could hook up 2 15 inch zippers creating a 30 incher for big open areas like Ron has been doing w/ that large commercial job.

You guys w/ 2 zippers must be doing 3000-4000k sqft per hour on average?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I am trying to get the guys to like the zipper more, I think it is built like a champ and on commercial flushes like crazy.

I also like that the vac slots stay on carpet while dual wanding really makes a difference.

Would like to try dual zippers at the same time off the same truck.

Not really a fan on residential but Erik has something he wants me to try hopefully soon.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Perhaps making a bracket similar to the one some of these CRB companies have to allow 2 CRB's to run together, plus adding the weights on the zipper so they stayed down, could hook up 2 15 inch zippers creating a 30 incher for big open areas like Ron has been doing w/ that large commercial job.

You guys w/ 2 zippers must be doing 3000-4000k sqft per hour on average?

It all depends on the level of dirt. We cleaned the church the other day. All open areas. Cleaned it a few years in a row with Cimexs. Dual zippers were almost as fast as 2 cimexs but the devastor filters plugged a few times in an 1 1/2 of cleaning. I cleaned a 150' X 4' aisle in a matter of minutes. They flush like crazy. With the sight tube it is easy to see how much moisture you are vacuumimng up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom