I loved my Jon Don DRY PRO BUT................

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
This thing has been great. They sent me a new bottom plate as a free update. There was a difference between night and day. Much better with the new plate........

But............ The handle is not strong enough for the new plate....... Mine feels like it is going to break. And my screws and clips broke today!! Just from trying to release it from the carpet.

I have promoted this product......... And now........... Mine is broke because of poor design.. so now what do i do? throw it away? fix it? buy another? or a waterclaw? Its nto fair I have to spend money twice!!!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Joey, I have the same issue with mine. I called them Friday, it has a 2 year warranty. JD is supposed to be the best at backing their products. I told them I wanted an uphrase to w waterclaw. They are supposed to get back to me.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I Remember you defending this product when I posted about how this product broke the first time i used it. I still have it and I had to rig the handle just so I can use it. Cheap handle design that can not hold up to a TM with strong suction. I will not return it, I will take this as a learning experience.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am only reccommending the Original Water Claw from now on. The money savings for the "other" claws haven't been worth the trouble. Sort of like the new DM sure it works and they have honored all warranities but how many times do you have to return something before the money you saved is ate up in time dealing with broken tools :(

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Anybody who does biz with jondon should know that they stand behind all that they sell and should call their store and talk to a manager. They will resolve the issue.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've beat the crap out of my medium and large Water Claws, and they still perform flawlessly. I do need a couple of the springy-thingy clips that lock the handle into the claw, and for adjustment of the handle height. Any body carry them??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom