I mentioned a problem with SS and here is what i got

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was talking to a great guy in australia last night and in passing I mentioned my upholstery tools for each of my trucks the hose was too weak. SS called ME today to replace the hose but wanted my opinion why it failed. I like to not stir up trouble I did let them know the problem we were having and they are fixing it immediiately and I guess on all tools later

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's similar to OUR business: we should kindly solicit complaints and cheerfully address them. It's good for business.

However you can't always please everyone, you just never know what's going on in their life. Maybe a wheel just fell off their house?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
both of my prochems upholstery tools vac lines broke within a week. that blue stuff they put on is weak.

gene

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Bundy said:
I was talking to a great guy in australia last night and in passing I mentioned my upholstery tools for each of my trucks the hose was too weak. SS called ME today to replace the hose but wanted my opinion why it failed.

It was good chatting with you too yesterday Greg!

Told ya Sapphire Scientific are a good company to work with. I am sure Steve Poulos assisted you professionally.

Now get to work writing your 15 comedy routine for the next Mikey Fest 8)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I read your posts with an australian accent and finish it with Mate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom