I Miss My Van

ascrubabove

Just called the Body shop, doors were getting letterd, and they said it would be ready to go right after lunch, I will be up late tonight putting the reels and shelves back in so she will be ready for work Sat morning.

My van is like "my own little space".

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
James LOL

My son has been driving a Prius instead of his 4x4. Like you James, he misses his truck.

Last Saturday he slide off the road and crunched his Tundra up pretty bad.
It will be week tomorrow and the appraiser is barely suppose to look at it today. :shock:

Repairs have not even started, no parts ordered until the appraiser and adjuster ok's it. Slooooow!

ascrubabove

Sorry to hear about your son Chavez, tell him to keep it between the ditches.

I'm running around here like an expectant father,.......ok they just called and said it would be ready at 4, better go take a shower and slap on some deo so my van will recognize me!!!!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Just remember.. when you find yourself talking sweet nothings to it.. later tonight! DON'T LET YOUR WIFE CATCH YOU!

that is all! :mrgreen:

ascrubabove

I got to the body shop early (3:40)and waited for the van to get back from the sign shop, it arived (4:00) and looked great! Went inside to pay for the repair with a card, come to find out there was a $3,000.00 spending limit on the card. Got on the phone and called the bank, an hour later (5:00) I was able to pay and drive off. Got home and went to work putting the shelves and hose reels back in, finished up at 8:00 andwas ready to go saterday morning for a massive job (12 bedrooms, 4 flights of stairs, and upholstery), all went well shiteatinggrin

Back
Top Bottom