I MUST give a resounding compliment...to...

Jimbo

MYTEE...I am just really happy to be one of their customers...a true stand-up company!

Thank you VERY MUCH for doing the upgrade to the new and improved carbon fiber Bentley wand.

The original Bentley gave me bragging rights when folks wanted a bed cleaned under...'I have a special tool just for that!'...and it never failed to impress.

The new improved Carbon fiber model is space age technology...thank you guys very much for the innovation!

Regular-size people like myself and a few others sometimes are challenged to find cleaning tools to fit us...when I heard Mr Vince Feehan sold his TI wands to put Mytee Carbon Fiber Bentley's into use...I knew they had one to fit me, also!

Here is the box it came in...

DSCN0151.jpg

It barely fits through doors! Just kidding...I have the same problem!

DSCN0155.jpg

Check out the art...I love it when artisans make stuff for me!

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

Again, Mr Mytee and company...thank you Very Much!- Jim

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Looks good.

Does the swivel cause more stress on wrists and elbows?

What glides are available for it?

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Any pics of it under a bed? How far will it go under a king?

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
I agree great wand. Whats the advantage to the different trigger thingy on that one ? First ive seen it.

Do you find first time customers start to run when they first see your mustache goatie something or other you got going on there? :p just kidding

i had an uncle with a cool handlebar mustache. Havent seen one in years though.... ha i could go on all night

Jimbo

Good eye...Charles!

We will be back for a game at Fenway again this summer!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Charles Lyman said:
Hey Jim, just thought I'd let you know...
I know where Bill Buckner lives.

poor Bill
he'll always be remembered ...for the wrong reason .

I worked with a guy at the time that played in the Bigs for the Bo'Sox in the late '50s.
He was furious .... but NOT at Buckner .
He was furious at the manager for having a "cripple" on the bag in the 9th

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
youtu.be/jdpImFSHhDAs a matter with a cripple on the bags in a big moment???

Damnit i cant find the actual footage WTH????

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
He lives here in the foothills. My father in law delivered some appliances to him. Said he is a pretty cool guy. My father in law is a Dodger fan, so he talked ball with him for a while and Bill gave him a signed picture of him on the Dodgers.

Name
John LaBarbera
Jimbo said:
MYTEE...I am just really happy to be one of their customers...a true stand-up company!

Thank you VERY MUCH for doing the upgrade to the new and improved carbon fiber Bentley wand.

The original Bentley gave me bragging rights when folks wanted a bed cleaned under...'I have a special tool just for that!'...and it never failed to impress.

The new improved Carbon fiber model is space age technology...thank you guys very much for the innovation!

Regular-size people like myself and a few others sometimes are challenged to find cleaning tools to fit us...when I heard Mr Vince Feehan sold his TI wands to put Mytee Carbon Fiber Bentley's into use...I knew they had one to fit me, also!

Here is the box it came in...

DSCN0151.jpg

It barely fits through doors! Just kidding...I have the same problem!

DSCN0155.jpg

Check out the art...I love it when artisans make stuff for me!

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

Again, Mr Mytee and company...thank you Very Much!- Jim

Nice pic's Jim. Thank you. What did you think of that new glide?

Jimbo

I like the slot type glide on the new wand, John...I am making sure all the wands have slots after using holes and combos for several years...just like to be able to get stuff up the wand without leaning over to pick it up.

Nice work on the wand, John... I might add some small stylish wings on it...I will post pics if I do. Thanks again.- Jim

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Jim, let us know how it compares to a decked out ti wand in performance and ease of use. I love my ti but I am always looking for something better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom