I must say I am impressed

I used a customers bissel today and this was the cheapest model. I also have never seen a customer's bissel that wasn't completely stopped up. I banged the filers on the driveway outside and showed her how to clean the filters and rinse them out plus dry them properly. This thing sucked everything up and mowed down the large items (paper clips, pennies, etc). I think I am going to buy one with a couple extra sets of filters and belts. I mean you can't beat it for 49 dollars. My vacuum would have clogged atleast five times.

Name
Nate W.
danielc said:
I have never seen one of those. How do they work?

You just use some small self tapping screws to attach it to the front of the vacuum. I believe it comes with 2 way tape, but screws make it so it won't come off on accident. There's a cover that goes over the magnets, so all you have to do is lift the cover off and all the paper clips, staples, anything magnetic will come off. Works great for commerical, if you vacuum.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
It only took you three weeks to figure that out??

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36784&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Bissel

And if the customer has a small compressor and a small air tip, they can blow it out alot quicker than it takes to shake out and wash.. those filters take a good day to completely dry. I can blow it out in 5 mintues and be compeltely ready to go, that includes the entire vacuum. Just be nice the wheels.. they are the weakest link!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom