I need a big impact realtor Post card.

There was someone here that had a good one about 5 months ago. I have the Wayne miller Vol 1 but the post card does not show anything to do with carpet cleaning.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Re: I need a big impact realtor Poast card.

$40 (My pre-existing design price) & I'll change this one around for you:
DiscoverCLASS.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James

The postcard seems really generic, maybe even from the 80's. To each his own thought, no dis-respect.

MVCC, someone had a good idea I heard a couple of years back. He got coffee mugs with his name and logo , filled with random gifts(pens, magnets, ect). He dropped them off at many realitor offices and from what I hear did pretty good. I think you would have more success that way than just with some random postcard.

Just my opinion...

8)

boazcan

Name
Bryan C

That's a nice card, Jeremy. Needs stonger colors.

Mr. Miller, what you got out there for a realtor card or trifold. I've got a local office with 184 agents that I am going to be meeting with in a couple of weeks.

I need some help too.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Bryan, that wouldn't be the Century 21 Sunbelt, would it? They're huge.

I haven't done a lot in the way of real estate material. I've never had too many people ask and the agents I've worked are either goldmines without having to do a thing or absolutely worthless regardless of what I try. Gena's studying for her Maryland real estate test so I'm sure I'll be putting something together for our business before long.

I designed and printed this real estate flyer for a buddy here locally a while ago but it was focused primarily on pet problems.

genericflyer.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hey... What can I say? We can't all be Wayne Miller....
:oops:

Besides the pic can be changed with just a couple of clicks...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom