I need a flooring inspector to review a report for me please

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I've been called in as a favour to a carpet retailer that I do a lot of work for.

She supplied vinyl to a new child care centre 12 months ago. The leveling compound in the concrete slab expansion joints has swollen, forcing a 'bump' in the vinyl.

I've got the report by an independant testing company and would love to ask someone more knowledgeable about these things a couple of questions.

1. With nil bubbling ANYWHERE else on the install, is it true the slab was too wet?
2. If the retailer uplifts and replaces, does she need to allow further time to dry? (centre runs full time, even during holidays)
3. Can the layers be held responsible and therefore foot either part or full costs of uplift, supply and installation... drying costs etc?

Please email or PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you. I'm hoping to go back to the retailer early next week.

John

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Re: I need a flooring inspector to review a report for me pl

Forget the email today, I've just been advised my email server is down, along with my website and it'll be UP TO 24hr till it's re instated.

Please PM me your email address and I'll forward the report tomorrow once I have email.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom