I need a new sprayer. Any suggestions

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I have an Omni Pro sprayer from interlink, their old version of the flexipro sprayer. None of the replacement parts fit right and I think it just might be time to upgrade. I am thinking about The Boss sprayer from Mytee products. The smaller electric version. I have never bought anything from Mytee before.

Is this a quality product?

hogjowl

Idiot™
My Big Boss sprayer has worked flawlessly for several years now ... probably like 5 year, but as you mentioned, it's way too big for daily use. The smaller one may be fine.

However, I still prefer the electric (corded) Multisprayer for daily cleaning use. Small footprint and exceptionally dependable service. You get two jugs with your purchase and with two jugs, you are quite well prepared for almost every house you will encounter.

Reactions: thecleaningdude
Name
Damon
I also use the corded Multi Sprayer. Clean it religiously at the end of the day and you'll never have a problem.

The cord can be mildly annoying at times, but If I'm not mistaken it has an 80 psi pump vs. 50 psi with the battery powered units.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
That's cool, I didn't know anyone else was using the multi sprayer like I do. It is my favorite choice out of all units

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have to admit, my multisprayer is not cleaned "religiously" at the end of any day. It's original blue is now a dried prespray white. I have turned it over a thousand times and had the prespray run over and down into the pump housing and it still just keeps pumping and pumping. Every now and then, when it gets just too ugly, I will take a wet rag and wipe it down. Personally, I can't figure how cleaning it would have any effect on it's function?

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
I like the cordless Multi Sprayer. Keeping it charged well can be an issue if you don't recharge it constantly. It is heavier, though.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have both the electric and battery version of the multisprayer.

The main thing I like about it is the small foot print and how easy it is to fit in the van.

But I sure wish someone like mytee would improve on this design.

I hate that the when the jugs leak it goes down into the pump and battery area.

It needs someone to improve the design.

Name
Damon
Yes, you're right. I wasn't clear.

When I meat was that I run straight water through it at the end of the day.

Cosmetically speaking, mine isn't looking too great either.

I have to admit, my multisprayer is not cleaned "religiously" at the end of any day. It's original blue is now a dried prespray white. I have turned it over a thousand times and had the prespray run over and down into the pump housing and it still just keeps pumping and pumping. Every now and then, when it gets just too ugly, I will take a wet rag and wipe it down. Personally, I can't figure how cleaning it would have any effect on it's function?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I use a multi-sprayer as well. I have the cigarette charger for my van so I use it a plug it right back in. It's going on five years old and it is the only sprayer that I have not had to rebuild/fix with that many years of service. I wouldn't even consider a different sprayer.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Corded multi sprayer also works great. May try the cordless next time.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I use a multi-sprayer as well. I have the cigarette charger for my van so I use it a plug it right back in. It's going on five years old and it is the only sprayer that I have not had to rebuild/fix with that many years of service. I wouldn't even consider a different sprayer.

X2 Mine is even older and has the same battery. I only use it for SG and T&G pre-spray. I rarely even flush it out. Put a larger jet on the wand.

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
I've had my Multi corded for about 5.5 to 6 yrs. I replaced the pump in mine because I accidentally left it in the van and it froze. Replacing the pump was a little tricky because of the small compartment the pump fits in. But if a mechanical doofuss like myself can fix it anybody can. I flush mine out after each use to clean the jets. Mine seem to clog easily but again, nothing I haven't been able to remedy. Mine has started to leak a little where the wand attaches at the QD handle.. probably an o ring needing to be replaced or something. It's not bad enough that I'm looking to replace the sprayer yet.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have been using the battery Multi-sprayer for a dozen years or so. I Love it. I just keep it charging by connecting it to my truck mount battery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom