I need a new upholstery tool FAST

I am kind of limited. I may have to borrow a tool from someone local until I can get what I really want.

Check this tool out.

Internal Spray - This may or may not be good, but I can clean forward and backwards with no overspray.

Bypass to keep water piping hot

Vac relief

4.5 inches.

250 dollars

http://www.***************/store/45in-e ... -4950.html

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I have a 3.5 inch internal jet tool.. no bypass.. Never had a problem with these types of tools.. they work.. Not the prettiest but they get the job done, and often times faster than the drimaster with same dry times.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a had a few of them , still do but I like the driemaster much better

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
sweendogg said:
I have a 3.5 inch internal jet tool.. no bypass.. Never had a problem with these types of tools.. they work.. Not the prettiest but they get the job done, and often times faster than the drimaster with same dry times.

same here..except I think mine is a a little bigger..I got a good deal on it so I tossed the 3.5 in the shed 3 years ago...
I like it much better then the drimaster type tools...good scrubbing action...never ever has given me a bit of problems....

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I like this tool as well but don't seem to be able to keep the valve functioning. Seems that high heat and pressure cook them real fast. I also have the old style Drimaster which I never use and a Kleenrite which gets used rarely.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
danielc said:
I am kind of limited. I may have to borrow a tool from someone local until I can get what I really want.

Check this tool out.

Internal Spray - This may or may not be good, but I can clean forward and backwards with no overspray.

Bypass to keep water piping hot

Vac relief

4.5 inches.

250 dollars

http://www.***************/store/45in-e ... -4950.html

I have that tool and I like it a lot.

T

The Magician

Junk tool and hard on the wrists. check out the powerflite Quick Dry for $25 more

Ryan

I have it minus the bypass, I like it for dirty upholstery. Drimaster is easier to use on cleaner upholstey and dries faster, but since I broke my drimaster I've been just using the PMF and I think I'll stick with it. A big improvement is to put a rubber band or zip tie around the valve and put a ball valve on the end of the tool. That way you have a constant flow. You also have two ball valves inline, when you hook it up to your lead hose so you can regulate your pressure right at the tool instead of running back to the truck. (thanks harper for that tip.)

How well would the saphire tool work cleaning partitions that are heavy soiled?

Do I need a tool with more flow?

Ideally I would like to have a saphire type tool and standard enclosed spray tool.

Still 500 is a nice chunk of change for a piece of plastic and I have a lot of projects going on at this time.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You cab hack out partitions with a wand dude and they come out great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom