I Need A Stairtool With A Glide

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Pops we have basements here. Low ceilings. Tried of paying people to repair drywall.

Golden Boy

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
Anybody got one? One that doesnt have jet distortion.

Golden Boy

turn down your psi

what stair tool are you using now?

Most (if any of them ?) aren't configed to skim the jet spray off the glide like some of youinz run on your carpet wands.

You're getting full jet impact on the fiber at excessive psi for the jet config.

choke down the psi at the tool with the ball valve

..L.T.A.

Mike Draper

I run my greenhorn stair tool at 600psi with a dry pass. Cleans the hell out of em, and dry faster than my other stair tool did at 250 psi.

G

I have 3 stair tools!!

A 4'incher
A mini wand
And a swrival wand!

And guess? what I dont use them

Greenie

For the guys that "wand" stair with their 14" wide full sized floor wands, I couldn't help but think ya know...this BIG tool is probably well suited, in fact i think even Mikey and his chimp would like it if he actually gave it a try for more than one job, it's 40" long so even Mikey wouldn't have to stoop much on any staircase....and if you ever Left your wand across town, you could actually finish a job with it since it's based apon the 5 jet Greenhorn.

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

Greenie

That one is the last one of the first production run, it's $599, future ones will be $649.

Greenie

misunderstanding....you would have to commit to using it for more than one job...old habits are hard to break, this beast takes an open mind to say the least.

It was really meant for production cleaners, Apt. hacks, and guys who clean WIDE staircases like at movie theatres and such, but...if you can hack out a staircase with a Ti wand, you can use this faster and easier.
You can add a forward handle to it for $30 but it really doesn't need one, it's nice to place your hand anywhere on the insulated tube, more agile than it looks.

Cooper just ordered one for his $99 homes, apparantly he charges extra for stairs on in the pennysaver and needs a way to knock them out in 7 mins.

I could never use a stair tool with a glide on it. I like the stair tool Greenie has, but I would loose the glide on it. My customers are pretty good at vacuuming before I come out except for steps. I used to use an upholstery tool which did fine, but now I use the prochem 4 jet wand. I start at the top of the stairs and after cleaning a step I will wet the riser down and then move to the next step and repeat until all the steps are cleaned. I will then take the vacuum hose and vacuum off the riser, along the walls, and the crevice. The finished look is always great. The only downside to this method is the wand is way too long for some staircases. If I had the stair tool Greenie is selling I would use the same method. I would just be able to get the bottom steps easier in tight places.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Good luck getting this stair tool.... I actually told Greenie I'd take that tool 25th Feb and never received PayPal info to actually pay for it and secure it :shock:

John :cry:

Greenie

Back then "we" didn't sell direct into New Zealand, things change, I am no longer owner of GreenGlides Mfg.
I would sell a tool today from Truckmount Direct worldwide with no issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom