I need a used Dehu.

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont even do one WD a month but I'm tired of borrowing them.

Would somebody please hook a bruddah up?

A DE 1200 would be fine.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Mike,

If I could suggest even with a single water damage or so, if you could fiind an LGR. I would really suggest that vs a conventional. You will enjoy that type of unit a lot more and make happier customers you are dealing with. Something such as a Phoenix 200 HT is my favorite. I unfortunately don't have anything extra at this point.

Mark

topnotchman

Find places that rent professional dehumidifiers. Some places will sell the ones they rent out, I bought a Drizair 2400 for $1000.00 that didn't have a ton of hours on it. Some places might even negotiate on price if they want to get rid of them to get newer ones in.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
dealtimeman said:
mikey i would suggest a drieaz evolution as the phoenix mark recomends is about 140 lbs and is a biotch to pick up yourself. the evo can be lifted a bit easier that the phoenix and it will be alot cheaper.

mikey is a bigger guy, I am sure lifting a 200 max would be no biggie, I load dehus in and out of my dodge 2500 4x4 all the time, the tail gate sits just about level with the top of the unit, no problem if you use the right technique.

the comment about the LGR is correct, conventional dehus are out of date, its like using an unglided wand, or goodyear solution hose. my conventional 1200's ONLY get broke out once everything else is set on jobs, they are the last to go out. just bought a nearly new drieaz 2000 for 1k, I think it actually outperforms my phoenix 200 maxes despite the much higher ratings for the phoenix units,

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Come on Mikey, buy a LGR. Only broke dicks like me use the old 1200s. I want to buy some used LGR’s soon myself.

WDR guys, How many average hours on a LGR before it needs major components replaced?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom