I need me suds.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Mike, do you have the hydro force blues? Unable to tell when it's not working and you just soaked down 3 bedrooms and a hall with water only. Guess that's why we switched to a battery sprayer to put down the proper ratio of chem. (BTW we would like to use Procyon but salt based products like that are brutal to CRB's which we use constantly.)

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike, do you have the hydro force blues? Unable to tell when it's not working and you just soaked down 3 bedrooms and a hall with water only. Guess that's why we switched to a battery sprayer to put down the proper ratio of chem. (BTW we would like to use Procyon but salt based products like that are brutal to CRB's which we use constantly.)

It's been quite a few years since a HF has failed me

Reactions: SamIam

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Put some of that scampoo in your HF and hook it up to your TM. Next time you do a large commercial big room hose it out and bonnet clean it in minutes

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Or add a foaming agent in it. Make sure you record it. Should be fun to watch your miscalculation...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When you use a hydro-force every day, you know quickly when it's not working. Hydro-force is the absolutely fastest way to get your prespray down. I use procyon every day and it hasn't buggered up my crb yet. Then again, I wash my crb every day as well.

Mikey P

Administrator
When you use a hydro-force every day, you know quickly when it's not working. Hydro-force is the absolutely fastest way to get your prespray down. I use procyon every day and it hasn't buggered up my crb yet. Then again, I wash my crb every day as well.
I call BS.

70% of the carpet you and I clean would come out fine with just water as a pre-lube

Reactions: Hack Attack

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike, do you have the hydro force blues? Unable to tell when it's not working and you just soaked down 3 bedrooms and a hall with water only. Guess that's why we switched to a battery sprayer to put down the proper ratio of chem. .......
Yep.
Having employees is a bitch, isn't it?
  1. If your pre-spray contains any chem that has a scent (delimo, etc.), they should be able to smell it when they spray. Brain/smell switch-----on!
  2. Do mention in the employee book (page 1012-b) to make a mental note- as to at what level is the HF when they start and when they finish.
  3. Signing that they "read and understood" the book is lovely, following directions is even lovelier.
  4. A good rinse will always save one's ass.
  5. Just like Mike, clean only clean carpets.
Not that you don't know but.....just do what works best for your company, Steve. Hell, it worked well for you so far. :winky:

Tom Forsythe

Not all soap free products will corrode metal parts. We added a corrosion inhibitor to Clean Free since it is used both as a pre-spray and a rinse. Any product used as a rinse should have a corrosion inhibitor added. We add 3 corrosion inhibitors (2 of them have cleaning functions as well) to our End Zone and Fab Set.

Name
Lee Stockwell
When I worked maintenance at a milk plant we used a detergent metered into water jets as a lubricant on the chain drive that moved cases thru the plant.

BASF had a continuity meter on the jets connected to an alarm if the soap was not sufficient in the output.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom