I need some suggestions for classes @ M7F

Mikey P

Administrator
What would you folks like the see Jim Pemberton speak on?
and..

Steve Poluos?

Lisa Wagner?

We'll have Jeff Cross and Cermak speaking about web marketing, Jeff Cushall speaking on cheerleader creation, Warrington doing some thing special on a new unannounced upcoming product and I'm waiting to hear back from Bruce deLoatch and Taf Baig to see if they will be available.

our own MB Encap hack Jeremy Sweetland wants to do a one hour presentation on how to set up and operate a VLM biz in the back of a Datson B210 as well.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Chavez, Al Bradham, Al Paulsen, or Ivan Turner should do a restoration company class. Given the location it seems right.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Chavez, Al Bradham, Al Paulsen, or Ivan Turner should do a restoration company class. Given the location it seems right.

Just expanding on this - IMO a good outline for this type of class would be how they process a loss. From the initial call to responding to the actual loss. I think because we can take classes from other sources on the 'science' of performing the actual loss. It would be a great class to see how a bigger operation like Rich's company handles losses, to a smaller company like Al Paulsen's. There is a lot of background work that the client doesn't see but the results of it are the end experience they receive. Scheduling crews, compensation, office procedure, equipment tracking and organization, and touching on light content management. If they could give an example of a loss with some of the documentation and forms they use that would be great. Of course removing any personal/private information of the clients. Thanks.

Ron K

Maybe Lisa could teach Broke Dicks that they'd be better served learning how to make their CC business make money instead of buying all kinds of training and equipment to make insane profits cleaning rugs no wait Mikey could teach that
I do have experience too! so I could help ya Mikey!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Steve Paulos can teach on a lot of different subjects as can Jim as they've both been around dirt for so long.

I wonder how many folks are really, really comfortable doing spot and stain removal on wool - Lisa ??

Jerry

Supportive Member
MF is march 26-27 right? sat & Sun? I just want to be clear before I book things, Thanks!

Bjorn

Lee Pemberton DUNK TANK

10 bucks for 5 balls

money goes to charity

SendTtopalmspringsgolfvactionand@spa

Jerry

Supportive Member
Sorry ,thats the dates I read somewhere else on the forum, Fri-Sat sounds more like it. Is there anymore info that I need to know? Hotel? Cost? I am going to try to convince a friend of mine to go. Thanks again

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
harryhides said:
Steve Paulos can teach on a lot of different subjects as can Jim as they've both been around dirt for so long.

I wonder how many folks are really, really comfortable doing spot and stain removal on wool - Lisa ??

I have 2 full time people that spend 50-60 hours a week doing color repair on wool rugs~ they ain't commin.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Will there be an Evan bunny ears contest...........?
Perhaps a bottle of yor favorite liquor...
for the funniest one????

$50.00 limit

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Ken Snow said:
I have 2 full time people that spend 50-60 hours a week doing color repair on wool rugs~ they ain't commin.

of coarse not you slave e driving prick!! you have them chained to a table :lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
harryhides said:
Duane Oxley said:
Tony Wheelwright doing a Crayola spot dye class.

Did that last year, Duane, won't be able to make it this year - maybe next year.....

I went to that last year. Great class. I need to pick up some pastels and pratice. Last summer the job had dark green carpet with a bunch of little yellow bleach spots around the daughters bed leading to the bath. I took a blue ink pen off her computer table and scribbled on the yellow stains and they all disappeared. Took about one minute. Her father was delighted. Thanks Tony!

T

The Magician

Larry Cobb. He can bring in his blacklights and do demos on the effects of lights and urine. maybe bring some of his wands, etc.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can teach basic carpet cleaning. Or how to hide leaking jets. Or what to do when you really have to take a shit or pee in the hose but don't get it took close to your junk. I have many many more ideas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom