I need some suggestions for our March postcard

Mikey P

Administrator
For our January card we offered free teflon for up to 400 feet, a perceived $100 value. It was our first time sending a card out in January.
That card pull well.

For February we gave %20 off carpet and upholstery. We have done this as a Customer Appreciation Sale every year and it's always done really well
It's doing just OK this year but the January card diluted it's audience.

For March I want to offer a discount on hard surface but I am tempted to offer something off on our other services too.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Its hard to do a monthly card with out appearing desperate.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Why not do the same thing with natural stone? The money is in the sealer anyway. I doubt $50 off the dry treat order will break you up.

Ricky Thurman

I have found with any coupon or special, an actual firm $ amount off is a much better draw than a %

however, if you are sending them to existing customers only, a % could be better because they already have an idea of your charges

I'm not sure exactly who you're sending them to, but I'm guessing you're doing only the existing custy thing.

jwojtusik

How did your numbers add up when you combined jan. & feb.? If it end's up being alittle more then your last feb. campaign your ahead of the game.

Doing monthly or consistent advertising is the name of the game. By offering two services compared to one you may get some of customers to take advantage of your offer, when in jan or feb they weren't ready to have your service yet.

being in the northeast i like to start with 3 great offers in march. kind of an early spring to action add. it works well. I do like the fact that you give your customers a %. I'm gonna try that. We try to always mail about 3000 new names along with our own customers. I will offer $amount for new and % for existing.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Cheat, Extend your special 20% off sale another say 23 days. Tell them Paula made me do it.(extend the sale that is)

Name
Kevin McCreary
I have found giving a discount when you order multiple services on the same visit really can boost your job average. Like take 20% or 10% off upholstery cleaning when you clean (minimum) amount of carpet on the same visit. Or Clean x amount of carpet and take 10% off T&G cleaning on the same visit. I don't like to discount my primary services too much, however I get a pretty significant increase on my average job order (out the door, before I sell more stuff). Also its so easy to do with a Vortex! It just maximizes your efforts for dual cleaning. Like No extra time but more $$$$

Greg Loe

1/2 OFF All services in March - Back to your Coit days

But really"1/2 off upholstery cleaning with Carpet cleaning"

That's my up sell when I'm in a home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom