I need the Worlds Greatest Cleaner, Waunakee, WI

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I need someone to take care of cousin Dave in Waunakee, WI. Truckmount only.
It is a sweet job, His note to me:

I'm putting my house up for sale and need to have my carpets cleaned I have a couple of bad stains (6" round) where the boys tv area is, the rest is just standard dirt. I believe they are red Gatorade and some Coke, the boys tried some over the counter cleaner on them that didn't work.

I really hate to have the whole carpet, 1250sf, replaced for 3 lousy stains but if I can't get them out................... I have a total of about 2000sf I need cleaned. Take a look in my area and recommend someone. Zip 53597. Price is not as important as quality.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Please pre-pay travel, freight, accommodation & other expenses & I will be there.

Deposit can be placed with Suncorp Metway Bank, Brisbane.

Account # o - 4 - 1 - 0 - e

bsb 69-181

I shall need four weeks notice also to re-arrange my schedule.

Thank you.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
ShortyDownUnder said:
Please pre-pay travel, freight, accommodation & other expenses & I will be there.

Deposit can be placed with Suncorp Metway Bank, Brisbane.

Account # o - 4 - 1 - 0 - e

bsb 69-181

I shall need four weeks notice also to re-arrange my schedule.

Thank you.

You Aussies always come through in a pinch. Please define "other" expenses. Actually I would prefere to come out there and pick you up. Good to know you have my back covered. A respectable lot you be! Thanks mate!

Ross Buettner said:
I am 2-1/2 hours away in Green Bay. Doug Cox is closer though.

If you don't get any luck PM me.

Thank you Ross. I am about 2.5 hrs away as well. I will drag myself up there before I ask you to. I wish he would have called in Feb. when I was slower. I have not seen Doug around here in a while?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I've been away, why is lippold the butt of a joke, is it because he came down to do the fort Knox job?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I didn't mean it as a slam to Ron at all. It was more of a callback joke to another thread.

Not offense to Ron or Warren either way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom