I need to replace a few tool boxes, what brand do you guys use?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Every couple of years we go though tool boxes, lately we've been using the heavy duty plastic ones. I have a few that look like they were used as step stools. :eekk: :mad:

I need to get a few, what do you guys use. It needs to have enough room for a knee kicker.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I favor ones i got at HD, its self latching when closed, dual latches are on the inside. recessed latch to open

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
We used 26" "structural foam" boxes, Richard. They are super strong, never rust and yes, you can stand on them. I think HD has them.

Steve

PS The 26"? That way a knee kicker could fit in one. (I kept a full tool box out of the business sale- still have that kicker and seaming iron. Haven't been used in 20 odd years!)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Want to sell it? :p
Naaah, Richard. I never know when my "guru gig" might not work out. Might need that knee kicker some day... :)

Steve

PS Oh... wait a minute. A few years ago I decided to bang in the new carpet in our master bedroom.

I mean, how hard could it be? I used to install the smaller stuff several times a month on smaller water losses when our regular carpet installer couldn't get to it.

The next morning I could barely get out of bed. :) Maybe I will sell it!

Back
Top Bottom