I need.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_5130.jpg

the plug that goes to the Omni sprayer....mine broke today...
also could use a few of those flexible hoses that go on each side of the head on the SX-12.........

who has it........

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thats the wall charger. The part number is NM4108A and the cost is $21.68 The hoses are part number NM4083 and the cost is $5.43 each

Go with steven's price as he just added it to the website and put in the current pricing. he should have updated QB's with the lower price. Steven! :twisted:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
if you still have my card send them out to me and PM me the full price plus the shipping so my CC cop don't call you..............

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I just realized I need to know if you have the square plug or the round plug
NM4108A_sm.jpg
which is NM4108B $49.39

and the round tip
nm4108_adapt_sm.jpg
which is the NM4108 and $18.16

edited because I should always check my typing before hitting submit

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

I was... Lora said no no on the quickbook editing.......REMEMBER!? :mrgreen:

TimP

As far as the omni charging. You're better off using a 12 volt battery charger. You can charge from the on/off switch. Or make some leads from the battery to connect to from the wires off your charger that don't work.

Get one from wal-mart they are like 30 bucks. And they auto charge (don't over charge) and can charge the battery in 2 hours with a 2 amp charge. Then you can also charge other batteries as needed.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this sprayer is set up to do only UPH.....it is much easier to take it in the house and plug it in when I need it instead of wondering if it is always charged....

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
TimP said:
As far as the omni charging. You're better off using a 12 volt battery charger. You can charge from the on/off switch. Or make some leads from the battery to connect to from the wires off your charger that don't work.

Get one from wal-mart they are like 30 bucks. And they auto charge (don't over charge) and can charge the battery in 2 hours with a 2 amp charge. Then you can also charge other batteries as needed.

http://www.superiorcleaningsolutions.co ... %2C/Detail

:mrgreen:

TimP

I wasn't aware it would charge while using it. Also I know that the charger doesn't supply enough current to keep it running if it is dead. Mine was for upholstery only. But the pump went out so it's mia right now. But I used a 12 volt charger to charge it cause I couldn't keep a wall charger working for some reason.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yea...if you just plug it into the wall you can use it all day...........

Name
Nate W.
Jim Martin said:
yea...if you just plug it into the wall you can use it all day...........

x2... I had to charge mines like that in a pinch. 10,000sf of prespraying and adding protection. It died half way through the job and I used an extention cord with the wall charger and it worked. !gotcha! Mines better not break, it's the square one..... :evil:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="John Olson":hmq53drq]Thats the wall charger. The part number is NM4108A and the cost is $21.68 The hoses are part number NM4083 and the cost is $5.43 each

Go with steven's price as he just added it to the website and put in the current pricing. he should have updated QB's with the lower price. Steven! :twisted:

I was... Lora said no no on the quickbook editing.......REMEMBER!? :mrgreen:[/quote:hmq53drq]
John and Steven,
Inquiring minds want to know:

Do you always conduct internal company correspondence through Mikey's board? :p
Because that is definitely an added benefit.

I am quite sure ICS will not provide that kind of extra service.
And that alone, I'd say, is worth the price of admission. !gotcha!

Right MP?

boazcan

Name
Bryan C

John,

I need one of those too. I even pay the higher price, so I have something to go apeshit over next week when my phones don't ring.... !gotcha!

Also, do you carry the replacement 03 jets and check valves for the big Greenhorn wand?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom