I never see these ???

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I never see these mentioned on any forum.

Steambrite Scout with 18 HP Kohler & a 36 Roots blower.

• The Scout uses the Roots 36 blower, the same size blower motor as the Prochem Blazer and will dry the carpet the same.

The main difference is the Scout is thousands less than the Prochem Blazer.

• The Scout is 18 HP Kohler with built in gas tank with fuel shut off and low oil shut down.

• Roots 36 Vacuum Blower.

• Vacuum port is mounted on the front panel so you don't have to climb into the truck to hook your vacuum hose to the waste tank.

• All Powder coated frame and tank.

• Belt driven vacuum blower and water pump for less vibration and longer reliability.

• Hypro Pump with built in automatic hot water safety sensor for longer pump life.
(pump is positioned on machine so it can be completely rebuilt without removing it from the unit)

• 50 gallon Powder coated cyclonic tank with High water shut down safety switch.

• Chemical metering system included on the machine.

• Incoming water pressure sensor (machine only operates if building water pressure is on) with indicator light

• Seamless stainless steel heat exchanger

• 1700 psi pressure washing

• Adjustable water temperature safety sensor with indicator light

• Glycerin filled vacuum and pressure gauges

• Easy access vacuum blower lubrication

• Fast oil change hoses for engine and water pump

• 12 volt battery included

• Optional double ball bearing, double hose reel for $379

Scout-truckmount-18-hp-Kohler.jpg

Out of curiosity, would a Kunkle improve the vacuum any ??

Slack, & surfing the world at my leisure, :lol:

Ooroo,

:roll:

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I'd spend the extra money for a better machine. Whats the warranty on that thing? whats the water temp? looks like cheap frame on it.

Greenie

I'd skip a few meals and sell some blood before making that discount purchase.

"it'll hit full cleaning temp in 90 seconds" :shock: so set up your hoses first before you make a Bomb.

The humor is, even with a tiny heat exchanger I doubt that 15hp is making 225 deg water in 90 seconds, let alone holding 190-200 when cleaning....the uph. trickle out on the ground is an all time classic, I love that video.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
They have another one that shows the guy cleaning carpets. They take off running into the building so the machine dosen't overheat. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom