I SAW AN ALIEN

Bug of some kind today......
Soooo....i was sitting on the deck today squirting off three of my great-grandkids with the garden hose....
And the three year old screams and yells..
WHATS THAT PAPA....so i figure she sees a bug of somekind and i would jus swat it.....OHH HELL NO!!!

I look down to see a bug about 3 inchs long ....body about 3/4 inch wide.....big FRICKIN wings kinna like a dragon fly but much more scary. ..way more scary. ....it had big eyes that was looking straight at me and some kinna mouth wit pincher lik teeth.....
My first thought was to step on him but i didn't have any shoes on
So i make a move to get something to smash it with......well he was hip to what was up......took off and made a couple of passes at me.then flew away.....
Never seen anything like it before

Ttiwwop...

No time.....his eyes and my eyes connected.
As he was zooming at me i tried to knock him down with my extremely strong water pressure. ..he evaded all attempts

This is what I get for waking up at 3am with acid reflux.
Speaking of which....Your love of Baconators made me curious (my diet doesn't include most fast food, beef, pork, and salt...just for background)

I thought if one could transport me, even temporarily, into "Damon Land", it might be worth a try.

Well:

No one mistook me for Tom Cruise.

I didn't find myself spouting Ron Swanson aphorisms.

I didn't have an overwhelming urge to solve urine problems for cheap and ungrateful people.

I did get a damn bad case of reflux though.......

Nomad74

Supportive Member
Speaking of which....Your love of Baconators made me curious (my diet doesn't include most fast food, beef, pork, and salt...just for background)

I thought if one could transport me, even temporarily, into "Damon Land", it might be worth a try.

Well:

No one mistook me for Tom Cruise.

I didn't find myself spouting Ron Swanson aphorisms.

I didn't have an overwhelming urge to solve urine problems for cheap and ungrateful people.

I did get a damn bad case of reflux though.......
Well, if that didnt work for you, then please never try Incredible John’s Jalapeño pizza. That's what got me last night.

Last edited: