I should be a stair tool model.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Or at least I should be a stair tool belt model. Thanks Tom! This thing has reallly saved my back and dealing with the hose.

41906BF8-FF5E-4F6B-B19A-44555889569B.jpeg
59978BBF-E64A-4874-BBB2-DAF6B50E7403.jpeg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The rig might nice, but the rest has got to go. I’ll say the socks have got to go before Mikey does. Just sayin, stick to yore day job.

Reactions: Nomad74

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Now I must say that there are some things that just make cleaning easier or more efficient. You have to sell me on this one though.

I just add a 6 foot 1.5 inch hose to the 2 inch hose connected to a swivel stair tool. Nothing could be easier.

Reactions: Living The Dream

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
How bout putting down the twinkies and doing more push ups, pull ups, front squats and dead lifts....that will save your back and as a bonus become a chic magnet.

Name
Scott Turknett
I used to be a welder, and liked that the kept me from having plumbers crack

I love the business uniform that you’ve incorporated in your business. Is there a history behind the overalls that made you make that choice? I think you are more professional with your overalls than a doctor is with his white dr jacket.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
59978bbf-e64a-4874-bbb2-daf6b50e7403-jpeg.82680

Damon,
I love how the hose is touching the wall. That spells- "Potential Disaster" as it will knock picture frames off the wall (if they had any, or no worries cause they won't have any once you're done), it may also leave scuff marks etc.

Keep the hose at floor level or make it your dedicated technique for empty apartments with terrifically durable oil paint for damage tolerant clients.
Love the smile & twinkle in the eyes. Does that come with the harness?

Next time when presented with this kind of dilemma, just ask yourself- "What would have Ruffo done?"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom