I sold the V :*(

Bob Foster

Like running a Cimex and a porty isn't going to get old real fast after owning a big machine. I give you 3 months before you come back from the dark side. Ivebeensold

A

amazingcleansc

Bob Foster said:
Like running a Cimex and a porty isn't going to get old real fast after owning a big machine. I give you 3 months before you come back from the dark side. Ivebeensold

cant use a vortex in manhattan. what are the chances you will get to park anywhere near where you are cleaning and what are the chances you can reach the hose?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Even if you could park you'd have to hire an armed guard to sit in it while you cleaned. I didn't ask earlier so I'm asking now. Why are you moving there???

A

amazingcleansc

my wonderful fiance is getting her masters from Manhattan School of Music.

Fred Homan

Getting her masters???? Thinking with the wrong head? :shock: :shock: :shock: An educated idiot..... :shock:

A

amazingcleansc

Fred Homan said:
Getting her masters???? Thinking with the wrong head? :shock: :shock: :shock: An educated idiot..... :shock:

I'm the smart one. I dropped out!

Joe Bristor

Next thing you know, David's future wife will own her own music studio and her prize student will write the jingle that turns David's 15 van cleaning company into a 50 van cleaning company. go David.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Enjoy Manhatten.
Its a great place to be for a while when you are young.

$$$$$$$ helps too.
Have fun.

A

amazingcleansc

Joe Bristor said:
Next thing you know, David's future wife will own her own music studio and her prize student will write the jingle that turns David's 15 van cleaning company into a 50 van cleaning company. go David.

now you're talking! I'll stay immersed in my jacuzzi in the corner overlooking my rug spa, just like Snow.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i was in manhattan last week and davids right as to not being able to use the v. i drove around for an hour before just parking in a car hotel and taking a taxi or subway for transportation.

Name
Evets
Hey, you don't know a guy named Greg Moye from Columbia, SC do you?
I was in the Navy with him in another life. Good guitar player.
He would be close to 50 years old now. Been kinda looking for him for years.
Just curious.

A

amazingcleansc

Stevie Bs said:
Hey, you don't know a guy named Greg Moye from Columbia, SC do you?
I was in the Navy with him in another life. Good guitar player.
He would be close to 50 years old now. Been kinda looking for him for years.
Just curious.

Greg Moye MAKES guitars. its really funny because I play guitar and I thought it would be funny to have a Moye guitar. I'm related to all the Moye's from Augusta, GA, who came from NC 200 years ago and the Moyes around Columbia came from NC separately. So no, we aren't related.

And Nate, don't be ridiculous. The whole time I was in NYC, I didn't have occasion to wear my assless chaps one time.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'd look into hiring someone that can go down to the local city of clerks to dismiss/pay your parking tickets for you. This way you won't have to worry about finding and dealing with parking. I met an owner that lives in Long Island and has many accounts in the city, and that is exactly what he does. They run 6 cimexes and porty's, the only TM van hardly makes it in the city. He said that was the best thing he ever did was to hire that guy, or else you'd have to have someone driving around or dropping you or techs off to do the job, than picking you up later, it's a sure pain in the rear, but it's doable.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Stay in touch, I am about 200 miles north. My wife and I go to the city once or twice a year for a show and diner.

A

amazingcleansc

tmdry said:
I'd look into hiring someone that can go down to the local city of clerks to dismiss/pay your parking tickets for you. This way you won't have to worry about finding and dealing with parking. I met an owner that lives in Long Island and has many accounts in the city, and that is exactly what he does. They run 6 cimexes and porty's, the only TM van hardly makes it in the city. He said that was the best thing he ever did was to hire that guy, or else you'd have to have someone driving around or dropping you or techs off to do the job, than picking you up later, it's a sure pain in the rear, but it's doable.

so hire someone to just pay parking tickets you rack up??

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:
tmdry said:

:lol: That's gotta suck!

A

amazingcleansc

nate, I wish you could see me shaking my fist at the screen.

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:
nate, I wish you could see me shaking my fist at the screen.

All in fun, buddy... No harm, no foul... I would like to visit NY one day... I was told, travelers take there suitcases on the subway... :?

A

amazingcleansc

whats the furthest island from you?

I keed. :lol:

We havent got that far yet.

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:
whats the furthest island from you?

I keed. :lol:

We havent got that far yet.

Kaho'olawe is a nice island in july/august time. I'm from the "Gathering Place". :wink:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Nate The Great said:
amazingcleansc said:
tmdry said:

:lol: That's gotta suck!

Yes, I don't know the whole scheme, but that's what I was told from them.

If you like I'll give you the company's info and you can find out from them how they do it. I met the owner at the MB(not mikeysboard) Stone class last year. They do mostly stone work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom