I Stole That One

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm a POGolo and use mini vans to hump my gear around. I crashed one a few weeks back and I've been hunting for a replacement. Yesterday, I got a 35,000 mile Dodge Caravan for $9000. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Gotta gut it and set it up, but shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

G

George V

Congrats on the new van!

Thrilled nobody was injured!

Here's a little rhyme I made for ya in celebration.

He who wrecks and walks away, lives to clean another day....

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Larry- I've had a bunch of Caravans that we use as store delivery vans for our shorooms. Most have 100-150k on them when we are done with them and I've never replaced a tranny.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ken Snow said:
Larry- I've had a bunch of Caravans that we use as store delivery vans for our shorooms. Most have 100-150k on them when we are done with them and I've never replaced a tranny.

can't argue with that, Ken

I know 5 peeps that owned them

3 had to replace tranny's at 70K

..L.T.A.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Willy P said:
I'm a POGolo and use mini vans to hump my gear around. I crashed one a few weeks back and I've been hunting for a replacement. Yesterday, I got a 35,000 mile Dodge Caravan for $9000. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Gotta gut it and set it up, but shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

What year is the Caravan..? They have TERRIBLE resale value...!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Shorty didn't mention his van doesn't have Aircon and it is about 150 degrees there with 125% RH when it is not raining which it usually is. I think the heat holds it together. You are a tough man Shortwun.
Al
ps The only time in my long life I ever had a heat rash. Maybe it was the port wine we drank around your pool watching the GIANT bats eh mate?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
For Al:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjIwXRLwadU

I swear mate, I don't know what's wrong with you.

I just had a squiz at my barometer, it's 18:30 Sunday Night, and a balmy 80f and 80%rH

It's beautiful weather in Paradise.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

PS ::: Sorry to divert the course of this post. :oops:

PPS ::: It's just been a very slight drizzle all day, wouldn't have even got 1/2 an inch of rain for the day. :shock:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
meAt said:
Willy P said:
I got a 35,000 mile Dodge Caravan

cool ...that means you have appx 30,000 miles to save up for another tranny for it... :shock:

..L.T.A.

Geez Larry- My last 3 were 2 Fords and a Chevy, I replaced 2 outta 3 trannys. The old Aerostar 3 liter shorty was built like a brick shithouse. 200,000 miles and it still ran like a charm. This is a 3.3 liter and they did a big improve on the transmissions from the old 3 liter. I hope.

Name
Nate W.
Pops has a 2000 grand caravan V6 3.3. It has the same trans & engine with 230,xxx miles. It's been a good van. I didn't get why others would have trans problems..... Maybe we just got lucky. We got it in 2002 with 20,000 miles. It was a end of lease buy out from a local vendor pops did work for. Cost was $12,000.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom