I think I finally nailed my "Which Glide should I buy" speech?..

Mikey P

Administrator
If you clean a lot of cheap filthy polyester and apartments go with the Slot glide..

If your carpets are pre vacuumed and you don't own a rotary extractor, go with a Hybrid glide..

If you wear Velcro shoes, go with the Hole glide.

And with those three choices people automatically know what category they fall into...

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
If you clean a lot of cheap filthy polyester and apartments go with the Slot glide..

If your carpets are pre vacuumed and you don't own a rotary extractor, go with a Hybrid glide..

If you wear Velcro shoes, go with the Hole glide.

And with those three choices people automatically know what category they fall into...
Why hybrid in lieu of a RE?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Some of you will learn that a RE was never needed. Slow and soaked are the 2 things that come to mind

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
The ssti12 is the ultimate old guy wand.. Screenshot_20220424-020637.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Speaking of idiots :numfi:
19 years of experience over here.

If the carpet didn't look any better after cleaning...it was from 2 things
-crushed pile
-permanent staining from urine or dyes

Whenever the heavy soiling is present, a wand can do the same thing as a RE and faster. These distributers are good at selling, and that's about the only thing they're good at. I wonder if some of them were car salesmen before they started selling snake oil

• Eyeroll
Reactions: FB7777

Mikey P

Administrator
19 years of experience over here.

If the carpet didn't look any better after cleaning...it was from 2 things
-crushed pile
-permanent staining from urine or dyes

Whenever the heavy soiling is present, a wand can do the same thing as a RE and faster. These distributers are good at selling, and that's about the only thing they're good at. I wonder if some of them were car salesmen before they started selling snake oil
A wand can not out flush a rotary extractor

F

FB7777

Save your breath
I think he’s inbred
No kidding

So much for ” 19 years of experience”. 16 of which were probably pulling a trailer waiting for that dream trash route to manifest itself😂

RE is the king of flushing for heavy traffic commercial areas off kitchens , bars and lanes

assuredly it’s slower but when your customer loves the results and can’t get them elsewhere… you can charge for it

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
So the air chooses an opening?
I think like most things, air chooses the path of least resistance. Like water.

If you have a 2.5 inch port and a 1.5 inch port on your waste tank, which port is the vast majority of the air going to go through?

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom