I took the guy who was hitting Brians advice

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I googled my name and saw 5 or 6 guys I never heard of and pulled up the addresses and they were phony. Called them to drop off rugs, nope crews are out. Asked if I could meet with a salesperson at their location, nope. Then called and said I can't find you facility. It was pretty funny hearing each of the 5 I called all talk about "you never heard of a typo" Well your info is pretty specific with suite numbers addresses, towns etc. So I emailed google and sudden;y instead of being 1 of 6 or 7 I am one of 2

G

Good job, if they were real, then that is your competition. If they are fake, then you are protecting your business.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was talking about the maps and the organic listing

Google corrected it in a day

There is one more in there that is lying as well. There is no location for the flood control company

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I guess I am not getting what you are saying. There were about 7 companies before and now there is that
I am happy that is is almost all me now

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Greg Crowley said:
I was talking about the maps and the organic listing

Google corrected it in a day

There is one more in there that is lying as well. There is no location for the flood control company

That flood control company has a map listing for every nook and cranny in my area. ALL with bogus address. I found 7 bad addresses with 7 area searches.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Brian made it very clear to me that there is nothing wrong with doing that

Burtz

of course there is nothing wrong with doing that

doing business is business right

until you get busted

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Greg Crowley said:
I guess I am not getting what you are saying. There were about 7 companies before and now there is that
I am happy that is is almost all me now

Greg I think he means you show up three times in the searches.

clnr76063

everycase is different but I emailed google about Brian's bogus addresses and they all came down the next day. There is a post on his google buzz page where he is asking them "if you a booted how do you get back on" They told him to play by the rules. It does work but you have to give them specific details why the site is to be flagged. the Sherriff
Said I wouldn't post till the 15th-it's the 15th.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom