I totally hacked some carpets out Sat for a big profit

I got a call from a building owner that had their carpet steam cleaned by SS. The building was 18k sq ft with I have no clue at how much cleanable carpet. Their main concern were spots that wicked back. I drove out in my tacoma with a 175, pump sprayer, a bucket, and a stack of bonnets. I had two samples of Releasit. I cleaned all the walkways probaly about 8k sq ft in an hour and 15 minutes. I was rolling. The stains came right out and should not come back. The juice smelled great as well.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
so they had to pay SS and you as well? I wander why they didnt Call SS and complain or get some money back.

One of my customers owns a cleaning business and cleans the office three times a week. She recommended me.

I am telling you it would have taken all day to steam clean the carpets. Besides they weren't dirty except for some wick back stains.

Strong enough to see little white swirl marks. I even added some solution to my tank to keep the pad moistened. The deal started as a just get a few spots out, but I convinced them they might as well get the walkways done to even things out. No way was I going to pull 300' of hose and then move the truck to hit a few spots.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I gotta get back into the commercial bonnet thing again.

Too much money to be made and no time needed to do it.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
You can encap 8K square feet in 90 minutes with your 175? Really? Even the mighty Cimex only claims 2K-3K per hour. What's your secret?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R said:
Yeah, I gotta get back into the commercial bonnet thing again.

Too much money to be made and no time needed to do it.

You know, Brian, your sub-contractor business model and internet networking skills are perfect for encapsulation and the commercial contract cleaning game. If a loser like Jeff Cutshall could "transform his business" with encapping think what you could do ...

http://sfs.jondon.com/5378/blog/encapsu ... my-company

Island Boy
SFS.JonDon.com

PS Seriously.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, and there are a ton on high rises around here that would benefit from it...even if we did the porty and jiggly.
I may have to make some phone calls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom