I used some more Redline today. It is great!!!

I used some redline today to clean a dirty not nasty beige carpet. I mixed three scoops or 6 oz in my hydroforce with yellow tip. I really like this prespray. It mixes easy, cuts the soil with ease, and there is no smell. I also like the lower ph. Why Mikey adds jj to the mix is a mystery to me unless he is trying to promote both brands. So the mix is redline, jj, and 40 vol? If it cleans this good for me, I may have to make a switch. I have yet to use powermax, but this redline is a great prespray.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I thought all their products sucked. Or is that hydramaster brand chemicals that I am thinking of? Who makes U.P.S.? (Urine Pre-Spray)

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i use masterblend fine fabric pre treat and i think it works wonders on upholstery,tom at modernistic turned me to it.i just did 140 banquet room chairs with it and it was great

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
danielc said:
I used some redline today to clean a dirty not nasty beige carpet. I mixed three scoops or 6 oz in my hydroforce with yellow tip. I really like this prespray. It mixes easy, cuts the soil with ease, and there is no smell. I also like the lower ph. Why Mikey adds jj to the mix is a mystery to me unless he is trying to promote both brands. So the mix is redline, jj, and 40 vol? If it cleans this good for me, I may have to make a switch. I have yet to use powermax, but this redline is a great prespray.

Damn i was going to try Redline today but passed on it. You'll have to see over the long term if the powderd prespray seperates and clogs up the filters in your hydra-force. What is this mixture you listed? I thought you were not suppose to add 40 vol to a prespray :?:

Cant really judge any product by any one job. I use 3 types of pre-sprays on a regular basis.

Tell me this , is this a non-ionic or a ionic spec?

bill luke

I have been using it for some time now and think it is great.what i like is no odor,scent or perfume in it,i have become very sick of scents in cleaning products.also use the soapfree as prespray,works just as well.

I have yet to need to boost Redline. I plan on getting some O2 or similar and 40 vol just in-case. I am trying to stay butyl free and ph 10 or less. I shot this video today. I normally do a wet stroke forward and backward because it cleans better, but that is impossible to do one handed while filming with the high suction. I just got a new slot glide and plan on trying it out later this week. I am going to go to 110's in the middle as well and tweak the jets so there is not too much jet overlap.

0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzaypFMh1o80]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom