I want a computer program that will

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Allow me to invoice and all that normal jazz...

And allow me to search and do printouts of customers based on criteria of my liking. (How long it's been cleaned, job amount, maybe a special category I can click and customize like PITA, Cheerleader, ETC)

Also, allow me to store notes about the customer (Example, Dog named Killer, son in Iraq, Likes muscle cars, Hunter/Fisher, voted democrat)

And most importantly, allows me to attatch files to them like pictures of the job, and a copy of the mailer or add copy that lured them in.

I have ZERO software and am on a complete paper filing system right now.

I am also looking for a computer to run this on, let me know minimum requirements. I may just use my laptop which is a 1.8 gig XP machine, but I was thinking of getting a cheapy 2.2 gig dual core desktop machine. ($250 @ office depot)

Keep in mind, this will just be a machine to run only this program and store photos and run printshop 22, nothing else. Doesn't need to be fancy. May not even need to connect to internet.

Check out servicemonster.net

Does everything service ceo does and more. It is also web based, so you can access your database from any computer. This is the best marketing tool I have period. It only costs 50 dollars per month plus 20 dollars for each additonal truck route if you use the scheduling feature.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Call your local MicroSoft software company and have them design there accounting program to what you want.

Cost about $1500.00

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom