I want to add auto fill to my porty

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a hf olympus porty. I want to add auto fill. Is there a setup I can get for that type of fresh water tank? I thought I saw one at cobbs but wasnt for sure.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Should be easy enough to do, we added it to a couple of our portables back when we use to use them a lot on commercial work.

Just periodically check and replace the rubber seat on the piston in the float tank assembly. Also check it before operation, bumping and jiggling around can loosen the float and other parts. You don't want to do WDR for free!

Name
Nate W.
Wyatt Earp said:
Should be easy enough to do, we added it to a couple of our portables back when we use to use them a lot on commercial work.

Just periodically check and replace the rubber seat on the piston in the float tank assembly. Also check it before operation, bumping and jiggling around can loosen the float and other parts. You don't want to do WDR for free!

:lol:

Learn from others mistakes.... I know I do. I flooded acouple with ours. I always check it when I attach the hose. If it stops, your good to go.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
spill the beans and I'll send you a vintage, autographed box of Mac & Cheese (your autograph).

If you're thorough in your explanation I'll thrown in a finely aged brick of a fruitcake!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
HydroForce makes an auto-fill that can be added to any of the Olympus machines and most other portables for that matter.

Available through Interlink or Bridgepoint or any distirbutor who carries HydroForce. That would include John at Superior.

Here is a link to information AUTO FILL

Bjorn

wow that's nice only 345 dollars but i think he wants to know how to do it for free or under 9.99 from Ace hardware store

rick imby

Name
Rick
My system blows the Cr@p out of that.

Hook up the incoming water

No wait, mine is attempting to be patented as we speak.

Ken Harris in Ricks computer....

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
juniorc82 said:
I have a hf olympus porty. I want to add auto fill. Is there a setup I can get for that type of fresh water tank? I thought I saw one at cobbs but wasnt for sure.

Drill a hole in the side:
Get a PVC elbow, short piece of pipe, Threaded nipple for top of pipe, Female hose connector for outside of machine, Floatless toilet tank system.

Less then $25.00 and you have a shut off system thats easy to replace.

Bjorn

come on lee tell how to do it with a used bottle cap and old milk carton and some duct tape

Name
Lee Stockwell
Sure. Show me the machine and I'll give you a parts list.

With any system you can get plenty of flow and good service from 3/8" air hose for water feed. One end adapted from the 1/4" male npt fitting to a 3/4" female garden hose fitting. The other end plumbed to your standard female quick couple.

You could get better than portable performance just running that hose from a hot water faucet directly to your cleaning tool.

more...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom